The Little Things (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #173) [Czech Republic]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: April 12, 2023
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: CZK 1199
Group buy: Hosted by carllenc
Note: Limited to 501 copies

The Little Things.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: milky and Shark
I didn't want to say it, now that they're finally attempting to dig themselves out of the hole they dug themselves, but yeah :giggle: :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: goufcustom
That's an easy one, I didn't say they cleared all their backlog, but a lot of it, most definitely.
Dirty Dancing... I wish!!!! Maniacs :drool::drool: I didn't even know about this one. Are you sure you're not a closet ambassador yourself?:naughty::naughty:
Predator 2+ no idea. Predator, in approval process again. It was approved but then the distributor changed for the region and they've had to submit it again. Not sure if they said soon or not in one of their updates this year.
Wow dude, thought you might come up with something a bit better than that given your wealth of (in particular) FA knowledge ;) I didn't say all either, I said all as in the first lot of titles I'm mentioning are all WEA. You're making them sound like they've some really well clearing their backlog, which they have to a degree, but my (incomplete) lists suggest otherwise.

No, I don't quite get the point you're making. The vast majority of those are Disney's or Disney owned. So that answers that.
And the rest, well, they're coming. Relax.
Everyone saying they love waiting for a premium product, except for FAC, those they want fast.

I'll be here if you want to go another round.
evil smile GIF
Refer to my first post in this thread, my (clear) point being they are THE worst premium retailer to prematurely announce far too much, constantly adding titles to their coveted FAC collection, but with the vast majority to never even see the light of day. Pointless announcing/teasing to only have threads created that just get soon forgotten about. It would be better to lock such threads if they are made until something concrete actually happens, or don't create them at all just yet, IMO.

I'm not personally fussed anyway, I just get bored of their constant announcements when they've already got loads to still catch up with.

Reactions: leelee17 and DMD4k
Wow dude, thought you might come up with something a bit better than that given your wealth of (in particular) FA knowledge ;) I didn't say all either, I said all as in the first lot of titles I'm mentioning are all WEA. You're making them sound like they've some really well clearing their backlog, which they have to a degree, but my (incomplete) lists suggest otherwise.
But the truth is you wouldn't have conceded regardless of anything I would have said.
I didn't specifically refer to them taking a big bite out of the WEA catalogue, I meant in general. And you not wanting to admit that is enough of a statement to where you're coming from. The fact is any other retailer has been releasing less editions than FA, they have been most active since studios reduced their activity, they have had less issues with their national distributor/s (even though they still have) and have, in fact, reduced their backlog considerably. This is fact, it's not open to interpretation.
That there are still titles they mentioned years ago in the works (or not in the works lol), no doubt. Maybe they just didn't communicate it well enough to the public that they dropped those titles and you keep on waiting for them to happen. From that WEA list, I'd be surprised if you're really interested in any of them. Am I wrong? :p
I'd like to see Dirty Dancing get a premium. I didn't know about it "coming soon". I very much doubt it will.
The list I was referring to can be found here at the bottom of the page. It was considerably longer last year.
Refer to my first post in this thread, my (clear) point being they are THE worst premium retailer to prematurely announce far too much, constantly adding titles to their coveted FAC collection, but with the vast majority to never even see the light of day.
I dunno. A lot of the titles you specified in your WEA list must've been announced before I even started collecting, you just have too good a memory, too good for your own good :giggle: :giggle:
For the most part, new & early announcements that they have been giving out, let's say for the last year, have ended up being produced. As well as others that were announced long ago (like King Kong, for example).
Pointless announcing/teasing to only have threads created that just get soon forgotten about. It would be better to lock such threads if they are made until something concrete actually happens, or don't create them at all just yet, IMO.
That's forum talk. I don't even worry about if the threads are locked or not. Why do you? How does it affect you if they are not locked ASAP? :LOL: You were doing fine until you hit this point.
How could it possibly bother you so much that someone wants to create a thread for a title that won't see the light of day for many months from now? Just don't follow it and you'll be fine!
I bet if it was a Drive editon from FAC you wouldn't mind one bit :naughty:
I'm not personally fussed anyway, I just get bored of their constant announcements when they've already got loads to still catch up with.
Loads, but less than a year ago, which is what I said in the first place.
They are the most active retailer giving us 3-4 releases per month, more or less. So much so I've read more than once that they're pumping them out too fast and customers can't keep up with the pace.
You can't have it both ways. Either they are releasing too many, or they are not releasing enough. Which is it?

But the truth is you wouldn't have conceded regardless of anything I would have said.
I didn't specifically refer to them taking a big bite out of the WEA catalogue, I meant in general. And you not wanting to admit that is enough of a statement to where you're coming from. The fact is any other retailer has been releasing less editions than FA, they have been most active since studios reduced their activity, they have had less issues with their national distributor/s (even though they still have) and have, in fact, reduced their backlog considerably. This is fact, it's not open to interpretation.
That there are still titles they mentioned years ago in the works (or not in the works lol), no doubt. Maybe they just didn't communicate it well enough to the public that they dropped those titles and you keep on waiting for them to happen. From that WEA list, I'd be surprised if you're really interested in any of them. Am I wrong? :p
I'd like to see Dirty Dancing get a premium. I didn't know about it "coming soon". I very much doubt it will.
The list I was referring to can be found here at the bottom of the page. It was considerably longer last year.

I dunno. A lot of the titles you specified in your WEA list must've been announced before I even started collecting, you just have too good a memory, too good for your own good :giggle: :giggle:
For the most part, new & early announcements that they have been giving out, let's say for the last year, have ended up being produced. As well as others that were announced long ago (like King Kong, for example).

That's forum talk. I don't even worry about if the threads are locked or not. Why do you? How does it affect you if they are not locked ASAP? :LOL: You were doing fine until you hit this point.
How could it possibly bother you so much that someone wants to create a thread for a title that won't see the light of day for many months from now? Just don't follow it and you'll be fine!
I bet if it was a Drive editon from FAC you wouldn't mind one bit :naughty:

Loads, but less than a year ago, which is what I said in the first place.
They are the most active retailer giving us 3-4 releases per month, more or less. So much so I've read more than once that they're pumping them out too fast and customers can't keep up with the pace.
You can't have it both ways. Either they are releasing too many, or they are not releasing enough. Which is it?
Tl;dr :giggle: