Slipbox The Lobster (Blu-ray Slipbox) (The Blu Collection Creative Edition) [Korea]

CleverLoginName

Ordnung muss sein.
Premium Supporter
Feb 16, 2016
GER
Release date: Feb 10, 2020
Purchase link: Kimchi
Price: $27.99
Note: 300 numbered copies

thelobster.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like THE BLU company and will definitely support them in the future, should they catch up again their main line. What I don't like of this "creative" editions though is the blatant cloning of the Criterion Collection design, with that sort of strip on the bottom of the spine. Am I the only one annoyed by this? Probably, yeah

Excuse me for the ignorance but does this mean that only the first 300 copies will be numbered and the rest won't? Or does it mean that there will only be 300 copies in total and all numbered?

Excuse me for the ignorance but does this mean that only the first 300 copies will be numbered and the rest won't? Or does it mean that there will only be 300 copies in total and all numbered?
There will be 300 copies total and they will all be numbered. This is "only" 300 copies because this is their second edition; they have already released an exclusive edition previously with a bigger print run I believe.

Reactions: stu
Lol yeah, talk about deja vu. I prefer their older releases for this film.

Same here, even tho I love this film, I dont feel the need to get this release when I already have the much nicer fullslip and lenti.