The Looking for "X" Poster Thread

White Rat

Contributor/Prints
Premium Supporter
Jan 22, 2012
Iowa
Reach out to your fellow ninjas for help if you've been in search of a certain poster and can't seem to find it!

@Roseart

Here is a sample picture I have just received.

attachment.php

Attachments

• drive-gid_zpsc25b8cf1.jpg
    drive-gid_zpsc25b8cf1.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 190
The reason why I like Drive a lot is not just because its a good movie ... in which it is. However the uniqueness of the movie. A lot like Django or IB with me.

I love the soundtrack from Drive ... it reminds me damn near of like 80s videogames while that probably isnt the best way to describe it. It's just a movie where it appears the director was doing what he wanted with the movie not giving a damn what anyone else thought or how it would be perceived and thus he came up with something so original.

Very seldom do I remember a movie for their scores, and Drive is one of them. Others that come to my mind is Django and Hans Zimmer work in Nolan's batmans.

Reactions: cyberef and roseart
Don't forget any of John Williams old stuff. Would Star Wars, ET and Indy be the same without those scores?

says season 4 .... maybe it will be coming? I wouldnt spend too much on it yet bud in the off chance it comes out later mass produced...

Reactions: king5six1
Hoping to get some advice from the experts here please ;)

Very interested in this...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DRIVE-Jam...53822?pt=UK_art_prints_GL&hash=item4ac6a4917e

You guys think it all looks legit? and if so what you think would be a good offer price?

Thanks for any help :D

It looks like it is real, but way over priced. The average for them has been around $180

I would say thats about an average price for that print. Last 6 month average is $310. You could probably score it for around $250 if wait patiently or look around on EB.

@ Guiness7 this is not the 1st edition print for sale (which was 22x28 and 300 made) in that listing but rather the 24x36 edition that was limited to 150. Its worth a bit more for the latter.

Reactions: vurt
It looks like it is real, but way over priced. The average for them has been around $180

I would say thats about an average price for that print. Last 6 month average is $310. You could probably score it for around $250 if wait patiently or look around on EB.

@ Guiness7 this is not the 1st edition print for sale (which was 22x28 and 300 made) in that listing but rather the 24x36 edition that was limited to 150. Its worth a bit more for the latter.

Thanks for the advice :thumbs:

Reactions: Jason Bourne
Not sure if this is the right place, but I have a collection of original animation cels, comic art etc which I'm looking to sell. Before I go through setting up a thread, just wondered if there would be interest, or if I'd be wasting my time. Cheers

Not sure if this is the right place, but I have a collection of original animation cels, comic art etc which I'm looking to sell. Before I go through setting up a thread, just wondered if there would be interest, or if I'd be wasting my time. Cheers

Its always worth a shot. You never know who might be interested in what. I say give it a try. :thumbs:

I know there's currently one on ebay, but I don't know if it's a good price or not, or if there's someone on here with it, whether they'd be interested in trading against my steels, ta!

Marko%20Manev%20Slice%20Of%20Life.jpg