The Lord of the Rings Trilogy (4K Blu-ray SteelBooks) [Italy]

Sep 23, 2013
Release date: December 2, 2020 - October 13, 2022 (Re-print)
Purchase link: Amazon IT
Price: €103.71

Immagine.jpg

Immagine2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: tommyh84
Someone please educate me. Would these be region free? More specifically, are these discs 100% identical to the USA best buy version?

Thanks, pre-ordered.
Hope they stick to the English titles here and don't change it to Italian so I don't have to cancel again.
Did the link work for you? Can you post a direct link to the steelbooks, please?

So annoyed that I can't order this. There are so many steelbooks that I want to preorder from amazon Italy, France, and UK, but they are being a ***** to the U.S.

I have preordered both UK and IT versions and I want to keep just one...
Do you guys think that IT version will be without these blue and red "PEGI" 15 marks? UK version has them on all visuals (and I guess they are not just stickers), but IT version does not have them... do you think there will be this difference in the physical form?

Bruh... its sold out.

It depends on where in the U.S. you are ordering from. For some reason it seems to be sold out for people trying to order from the west coast. If you change your VPN to a location on the east coast it still shows as available for pre-order.

I'm looking at Best Buy's site right now and the yellow pre-order button is there for me.