The Lord of the Rings Trilogy (4K Blu-ray SteelBooks) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 30, 2020 - January 23, 2023 (Re print)
Purchase links: WB Shop - Zavvi - Amazon UK - HMV
Price: £99.99
Finish: Matte w/ no 'bossing (steelbook & case)
Notes: WB Shop includes Artcards - UHD Discs only does not include Blu-ray discs

81Q8mRHYcAL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
I was able to add it as soon as I saw the message. All went through however I have just got an email saying that the pre order failed

Placed on 17 Nov 2020 16:49:47
John,
Unfortunately we have been unable to charge your registered card successfully for your pre-ordered item. Don't worry as the the product has only become available from today. In order to secure your product you will need to visit our store at shop.warnerbros.co.uk and re order the product and we will ship as soon as possible.

Obviously I cant reorder it because I cant add it to the cart

I suspect that they had run out of copies and now you cant enter

I canceled both this and hobbit just dont trust the condition they might arrive in, will just wait till next year for the ultimate set

The steels look stunning! But folks, on the WB store itself the description matches exactly what the photos show, that the steels come housed in a ‘premium steelbook case’. They wouldn’t even risk stating that AND using photos of this case if they wouldn’t be providing that with the final product. Imagine the false advertising lawsuits they’d face.
As lovely as it is for people to post photos this early of the steels, don’t get disheartened for a second thinking we won’t get what has been advertised to us.
It’s going to be one hell of an exciting day when these arrive!

(Ps. My first post, long time lurker and using my first post for some good!)

Am I right in saying these are sold out everywhere (apart from WB Shop UK, because they don't do international shipping)?

I have an order in with Amazon Italy for €100. Not sure wether to cancel or not.

They're not something I really need. Especially if there's a better release coming next year.. .