The Lord of the Rings Trilogy (4K Blu-ray SteelBooks) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 30, 2020 - January 23, 2023 (Re print)
Purchase links: WB Shop - Zavvi - Amazon UK - HMV
Price: £99.99
Finish: Matte w/ no 'bossing (steelbook & case)
Notes: WB Shop includes Artcards - UHD Discs only does not include Blu-ray discs

81Q8mRHYcAL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Am I right in saying these are sold out everywhere (apart from WB Shop UK, because they don't do international shipping)?

I have an order in with Amazon Italy for €100. Not sure wether to cancel or not.

They're not something I really need. Especially if there's a better release coming next year.. .
I think even WB have sold out as you can't add to bag, just a s**t website :)

• Informative
Reactions: BluSteel2012
Hmmm not getting alert emails for new posts in any threads including this.
There's an issue with Microsoft emails at the moment. Maybe best to switch your HDN addy to Gmail or something else for the time being (as I also have).

Only for Apple users! people with taste aren't effected! :kiss: :naughty::shipped:

What do you mean only for Apple users?

I access this site from Windows Laptop, Android OS phone and an iPhone. Just the email notifications not coming through.

Switched forum email over to Gmail for now anyway.

What do you mean only for Apple users?

I access this site from Windows Laptop, Android OS phone and an iPhone. Just the email notifications not coming through.

Switched forum email over to Gmail for now anyway.

Last week Apple updated the software and millions of iPhone users were no longer able to access emails from Microsoft based accounts.

• Wow
Reactions: BluSteel2012
Last week Apple updated the software and millions of iPhone users were no longer able to access emails from Microsoft based accounts.

Yes I know that but that clearly isn’t the cause of not receiving email notifications from HDN.

I find it so surprising the lack of effort that goes into LOTR and HP steelbook sets. They could do so much with them

I find it so surprising the lack of effort that goes into LOTR and HP steelbook sets. They could do so much with them
Why? for something that is hard to sell you put in effort, for things that are easy to sell, well less effort needed. The demand for these films is so high that they don't need to push the boat out, why waste time and energy (and time is money!!!!!!) when you know what you do will sell.
That or they're just f'ing retarded!!!

Why? for something that is hard to sell you put in effort, for things that are easy to sell, well less effort needed. The demand for these films is so high that they don't need to push the boat out, why waste time and energy (and time is money!!!!!!) when you know what you do will sell.

Yeah I guess they know it will sell out regardless. As a fan it sucks

I do think if they did that they could do multiple steelbook releases and if the artwork was top notch people would just grab it all. I know there are some people who just buy everthing they put out, not me

I do think if they did that they could do multiple steelbook releases and if the artwork was top notch people would just grab it all. I know there are some people who just buy everthing they put out, not me
I expect the set coming out in the summer will really nice and alot of work gone into it. The steelbooks is a money thing for them right now I reckon. Get them out quick to bring in some cash

Reactions: RedFridge007
Do we know what the design is on the steel casing apart from the title?

I'm guessing not much else.....?

Also, is there really going to be ratings logos on the spines?