The Lost Boys - 35th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Ultimate Collector's Edition) (Amazon Exclusive) [Italy]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: September 22, 2022
Purchase link: Amazon IT
Price: €34.92

71VQO0KQgEL._SL1184_.jpg

UK/Italy editions from Warner/Universal bookets are in English when it's a same release

The only difference will be back of the Jcard with italy release will have Italian text
Thanks paulboland! Canceled my order with Zavvi USA and ordered with Amazon Italy....saved $36.00! Purchased gift wrapping with both for extra padding to protect on the journey.

Reactions: paulboland
Anyone know if this is sold out?
Yes it's sold out has been a few weeks

Checked with Italy post code

It was previously available to pre order before it sold out

Best to keep checking website if they get any customer cancellation or orders canceled due to payment issues closer to release date or after

Reactions: Porradude
My order from Amazon Italy has disappeared from their site...ordered along with Poltergiest and was there yesterday and today no trace. Ordered both long ago and Poltergiest shipped today using Australia post!!?? I guess they are having a hard time getting both of these but to just cancel my copy without any explanation is very disappointing. Looks like I have no hope of getting a copy now! Amazon lives up to their reputation once again!

My order from Amazon Italy has disappeared from their site...ordered along with Poltergiest and was there yesterday and today no trace. Ordered both long ago and Poltergiest shipped today using Australia post!!?? I guess they are having a hard time getting both of these but to just cancel my copy without any explanation is very disappointing. Looks like I have no hope of getting a copy now! Amazon lives up to their reputation once again!
It's not Amazon, it's Amazon Italy, capiche? They must be learning 'customer service' from CineMuseum.

Reactions: aj101097