The Lost World: Jurassic Park (Limited Edition Blu-ray Round Tin) [US]

elle82

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Dec 21, 2013
Australia
Reactions
7,349 1 0
My pleasure @elle82, just another addition to add to the growing collection just before Xmas (n):LOL:
Yes.....its growing too much........and how many pre orders do you have now? ;)You dont wanna know how many I have.....:rofl::woot: This may need to be one to add to them :LOL:

mascott

Premium Supporter
Sep 21, 2012
Kent, UK
Reactions
2,462 0 0
Yes.....its growing too much........and how many pre orders do you have now? ;)You dont wanna know how many I have.....:rofl::woot: This may need to be one to add to them :LOL:
To be honest Elle I couldn't even tell you how many I have especially in October.....to many to count , just annoying it's all in the same month (n):greedy:!!!

elle82

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Dec 21, 2013
Australia
Reactions
7,349 1 0
To be honest Elle I couldn't even tell you how many I have especially in October.....to many to count , just annoying it's all in the same month (n):greedy:!!!
But how good is it going to be when they all start arriving in the mail!

elle82

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Dec 21, 2013
Australia
Reactions
7,349 1 0
:drool::woot::D........Well obviously that's the best part & then comes where to put them :LOL:
Obviously :LOL: im always rearranging my collection to fit new editions in! God knows where im going to put the next lot coming! :LOL::woot: some serious rearranging needed I think! :thumbs:

darczap

Premium Supporter
Aug 16, 2010
NJ
Reactions
7,053 0 0
My 3D tin at Best Buy was nicely dented and it was the last one so I had to settle for the 2D tin. Brought it home and noticed a small dent on the side of the lid. These do look nice unwrapped but I'm a little disappointed about the dents. I do like the t-shirt though.