The Magnificent Seven (2016) - In Theaters September 23rd, 2016

nefilim

BANNED
Premium Supporter
Mar 6, 2013
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: The Magnificent Seven (2016)

Genre: [GENRE]Western[/GENRE], [GENRE]Action[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Antoine Fuqua[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Chris Pratt[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Vincent D'Onofrio[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jason Momoa[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Matt Bomer[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Denzel Washington[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ethan Hawke[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Luke Grimes[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Haley Bennett[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Lee Byung-hun[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Wagner Moura[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kevin Wayne[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Carrie Lazar[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]David Kallaway[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Cam Gigandet[/ACTOR]

Plot: A big screen remake of John Sturges' classic western The Magnificent Seven, itself a remake of Akira Kurosawa's Seven Samurai. Seven gun men in the old west gradually come together to help a poor village against savage thieves.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
cxyPPstlfrLug3fEXEDVp1EJrzY.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
Just watched the original Magnificent Seven and really liked it, but it wasn't perfect IMO. I think this remake looks to have enough differences to make it its own movie. Great cast and director, and the trailer looks pretty good, so I'm definitely up for it! :D

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
The Reviews have begun after its showing at the Sundance film Festival , suffice to say I've not found a decent one yet .
Formulaic and dull being about the kindest adjectives I can find.