The Magnificent Seven (2016) - In Theaters September 23rd, 2016

nefilim

BANNED
Premium Supporter
Mar 6, 2013
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: The Magnificent Seven (2016)

Genre: [GENRE]Western[/GENRE], [GENRE]Action[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Antoine Fuqua[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Chris Pratt[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Vincent D'Onofrio[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jason Momoa[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Matt Bomer[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Denzel Washington[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ethan Hawke[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Luke Grimes[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Haley Bennett[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Lee Byung-hun[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Wagner Moura[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kevin Wayne[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Carrie Lazar[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]David Kallaway[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Cam Gigandet[/ACTOR]

Plot: A big screen remake of John Sturges' classic western The Magnificent Seven, itself a remake of Akira Kurosawa's Seven Samurai. Seven gun men in the old west gradually come together to help a poor village against savage thieves.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
cxyPPstlfrLug3fEXEDVp1EJrzY.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
I guess it was inevitable, but not sure how I feel about them remaking this one. I think it's pretty amazing as is.

Another group movie?This is going to get old quick

I will give it a watch due to Denzel and Pratt, but that's about it.

hmm... these 'group movies' been doing fine for so (SO) long... do not see them going away any time soon. see all marvel/dc movies for example ... and I'll watch this despite of Pratt...

Reactions: C.C. 95
hmm... these 'group movies' been doing fine for so (SO) long... do not see them going away any time soon. see all marvel/dc movies for example ... and I'll watch this despite of Pratt...
I dare say, this looks more like SILVERADO than MAGNIFICENT SEVEN!
(With Pratt being the funny Kevin Kline, Denzel is Danny Glover, Ethan Hawke is Scott Glenn....)

I dare say, this looks more like SILVERADO than MAGNIFICENT SEVEN!
(With Pratt being the funny Kevin Kline, Denzel is Danny Glover, Ethan Hawke is Scott Glenn....)

I love Silverado...have the digibook...and do not forget The Right Stuff. the cast. the movie. just fu....g awesomess. ! and The Usual Suspects ...

I love Silverado...have the digibook...and do not forget The Right Stuff. the cast. the movie. just fu....g awesomess. ! and The Usual Suspects ...
I agree with everything you said...except Usual Suspects. That film has always been like a shined-up student film to me. (It just has too many rookie mistakes).

Reactions: nefilim
Looks good and fun. Will keep an eye! Dunno about the first original classic... then the reboot... so I should be good.