Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: April 3, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - WB Shop - HMV
Price: £24.99
Notes: Steelbook Finishes • Overall matte • Spot Gloss on Title Treatment (front) • Debossed Title Treatment and Character (front) • Debossed Title Treatment (reverse)

Maltese Falcon.jpg

The Maltese Falcon Jcard.jpg The Maltese Falcon Front.jpg The Maltese Falcon Back.jpg The Maltese Falcon Open 2.jpg The Maltese Falcon Inside.jpg

Last edited:
Their return process can be a hassle in the rare event that something arrives damaged, but I totally agree that they're awesome. Just about everything arrives pristine and (knock on wood) I've never received a spine slash from Fnac.

I've (begrudingly) got the Superman set preordered with Amazon, too. Fnac's release date is listed for April 26, so it you preorder from Fnac then you'll have probably it by the 27th. If it's mint then you can just cancel the Amazon order. They won't have charged you yet anyway since the US release was pushed back into May.
The only thing is that FNAC is more expensive tho lok

Reactions: JGCramp
The only thing is that FNAC is more expensive tho lok
Not by much (usually), though. Back when the exchange rate was more favorable last year they were often cheaper even with shipping. But honestly, I’ll pay a tad more for better service and less damage.

I ended up grabbing Cool Hand Luke, too. Much better artwork than the Best Buy release.

Reactions: tono06
Wanna laugh?! In Italy the bluray disc has been replaced by a dvd (of course no extras). That's because the bluray has never "hit" Italy before.
For this reason I bought the u.k. edition.

• Informative
Reactions: Felix_ro