Premium Supporter
Aug 30, 2010
Shoreham By Sea, UK
Release Date : 27/06/2011

Contains 10 Postcards

tmfnw_TH.jpg

http://www.boomerangshop.com/web/productdetail.aspx?pid=573946

Last edited by a moderator:
Added possible steelbook to the title as this release is now in doubt - until we see pictures, I'm unsure where to move it (the title does make me thing it's a digibook or something like that).

Yup, looks like Slipcase and Release date pushed back to 19th July according to boomerang's site, no longer a Steelbook :(.
More info from site:
Audio: Korean DTS HD Master 5.1 , Korean 5.1 , Thai 5.1
Subtitle: English , Korean , Thai

Last edited:
There is this slightly strange clip of something titled as "The Man From Nowhere - Blu-ray DigiBook [ KR Import ]" being rotated on a lazy susan. If this really is a digibook, then it looks to be a square one about CD size!

Reactions: MayFlower
I have this one already in my collection. It's a beauty from South Korea as part of the First Press CJ digipak. I was wondering if there is a picture of the Thailand version out there. I might be interested in double dipping if it looks good.

There is this slightly strange clip of something titled as "The Man From Nowhere - Blu-ray DigiBook [ KR Import ]" being rotated on a lazy susan. If this really is a digibook, then it looks to be a square one about CD size!

I rather wait until i can get my mitts on the CJ first pressing. Their packaging is exquisite!

I rather wait until i can get my mitts on the CJ first pressing. Their packaging is exquisite!

It's pretty hard to get a hold of now but I agree the Ch digipack releases are of the finest quality.

---------- Post added at 06:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 AM ----------

So does anyone have any actual pictures of this release?