The Man from UNCLE (2015)

Would you buy The Man from UNCLE in steelbook form?

• Yes

• Maybe

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Would you buy The Man from UNCLE in Steelbook form?

Here's my concept...

#35 Man From Uncle (SC).png

OMG!!! Yes!!!!

The film is epic and deserves an awesome steelbook.

I mean that big turkey fantastic four is getting a steel book.

Please make one for this film!!
I'm yet to see the film, but I can't wait to! I love most of Guy Ritchie's stuff, and this looks to be no exception. Glad to hear you enjoyed it. :)

Reactions: Flash
I'm yet to see the film, but I can't wait to! I love most of Guy Ritchie's stuff, and this looks to be no exception. Glad to hear you enjoyed it. :)

You are going to love it, it's fantastic, great acting, great story, special effects not over the top, I instantly thought this must have steelbook and so must get a sequel.

Reactions: Noodles
Damn @Noodles you're quickly rising to the ranks of @kaw in terms of creating great concept Stellbooks!

@Noodles has far surpassed me @jcm !!!
It's been a while since I made a concept! Love your work bud! Would totally buy a Steelbook of this with that art!
Thanks chaps! I appreciate your comments. :)

You're far too kind @kaw... you're light years ahead of me, along with most others on here who do design steel concepts. One of your concepts (Eternal Sunshine) almost became reality, so that says a lot about who's better lol. I think I'm actually quite lazy when it comes to designing them though... for starters, I could use a better template and maybe even add some sort of background effect like most of you do, but like I said... I'm too lazy. :p

Reactions: kaw
No as it is an opinion thread on Uncle steel book, an UK release has not been announced :(

I thought Steelbook Feedback was for a Steelbook which hasn't been announced, anywhere?
You're right, it is. I wasn't aware of the German steelbook until right after I made this thread. I'm not sure why, but these threads do get closed as soon as a steelbook is officially announced, so I guess this will get closed soon. ;)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: HUBMUSWELL
@Noodles I really dislike the poster art used almost everywhere in the world (blue/red ish) so since the first day I saw it I am praying to all the designer gods to make them choose this yellow one. Just like you did - I would buy it in a heartbeat. Thats one great artwork you did there. Bravo!

I don't think it's that a big a deal, the UK steelbook hasn't been announced so until then it's fun to discuss it here, live a little ;)

@Noodles I really dislike the poster art used almost everywhere in the world (blue/red ish) so since the first day I saw it I am praying to all the designer gods to make them choose this yellow one. Just like you did - I would buy it in a heartbeat. Thats one great artwork you did there. Bravo!
Thanks a lot, Martin. I appreciate that. :)

Side note... I'd love to see Film Arena do one of their packages for this film. :D

Reactions: CollectorEmtee
Status
Not open for further replies.