Now Streaming The Mandalorian (Season 3) [Disney+]

jbsolo

Premium Supporter
Oct 28, 2010
Canada
Mandalorian.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I read an article earlier today (or was it yesterday) that Pedro Pascal is no longer involved with the show, and left halfway through season 2.

Sorry, I don't believe that for a second.
For one, in season one Pedro barely played Mando in the suit, if you watch the behind the scenes stuff almost all was done by another guy and he did VO after.
This sounds very made up to me.

Sorry, I don't believe that for a second.
For one, in season one Pedro barely played Mando in the suit, if you watch the behind the scenes stuff almost all was done by another guy and he did VO after.
This sounds very made up to me.

Yeah, I also find it hard to believe, however, I can believe Pedro wanting to showcase his actual face, similar to what Stallone did with his Judge Dredd film. Also, Pedro's profile would've been elevated due to him having a leading role in the Wonder Woman 1984 film. The only other reason I can think of him wanting out of the Mandalorian show was to pursue more movie roles.

The new episode is greeeaaaatt! I can't f-in wait for the rest of the season. Wish they would dump them all at once like netflix for a 6 hour Star Wars marathon.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
The new episode is greeeaaaatt! I can't f-in wait for the rest of the season. Wish they would dump them all at once like netflix for a 6 hour Star Wars marathon.

See, I feel completely different. I don't want them all at once.
I love the fact that we can watch them week to week and discuss the show after! I love the anticipation for the next episode and its such a great feeling when it finally arrives.
All that would be gone in a day if they released them all together.

I frigg'n LOVED this first episode. It was perfect. They REALLLLLY leaned heavy on the western vibe and it worked so well.

One of my favorite parts was the aspect ratio change near the end. Made me feel like I was watching in IMAX or something!

So pumped its back!

Reactions: lights