Now Streaming The Mandalorian (Season 3) [Disney+]

jbsolo

Premium Supporter
Oct 28, 2010
Canada
Mandalorian.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, enjoyed S02 EP01.

I wonder if it was a one off hour long episode or if they'll be longer going forward?

And when did Timothy Olyphant get those teeth? :D

Was watching him in The Crazies during Halloween and he didn't have them back then.....!

See, I feel completely different. I don't want them all at once.

It's smart. Releasing them once a week allows for people to talk about each episode and discuss etc... whereas binging wouldn't necessarily have the same result seeing as different people would be at different points in time in their binging journey.

Reactions: GeoRattray
It's also to stop people subscribing to the Disney+ free weekly trial and binge watching the show for free in a week!

This is their flagship item at the moment for pulling in subscribers.

See, I feel completely different. I don't want them all at once.
I love the fact that we can watch them week to week and discuss the show after! I love the anticipation for the next episode and its such a great feeling when it finally arrives.
All that would be gone in a day if they released them all together.

Yeah you're right, just the thought of getting a 6 hour star wars live action story dumped at once seems kind of like a fun day. But the way they do it seems the proper way to go. Gives one new star wars to look forward to for much longer and it makes each episode even more special. The new episode from today was incredible, it reaally had an OG trilogy feel to it. These episodes really deserve to be looked at individually.

So... this weeks episode is the first week of this season that I felt let down with the quality of the show.

Yes I know that anything following last weeks episode would be hard to do, but for me, it wasn't the story, the plot was (mostly) fine. It was the directing.
Not everything, but the fight scenes on the rocks felt very amateur. Like it was a fan film rather then feature quality that i've come to expect.

Then when it was revealed that it was Robert Rodriguez... i honestly wasn't that shocked. He is very hit and miss on his films.
If you watch the end credits of this weeks episode the concept art looked epic! it could have been amazing visually! but instead it just felt flat for me.

I'm very curious if I'm alone in this or if anyone else felt this way too. haha

Am I the only one who thinks if they didn't have the budget for that attempt at digital de-aging they really should of gone another way? Really ruined the scene for me that

Other than yeah it was an epic finale

Will there be a third season? Or will the Book Of Boba Fett be the next chapter?

Can't see where they'd go with the Mandalorian now. Unless they go in a completely different direction.

Seriously at this point just let them write the sequels trilogy off as non canon using the Veil of the Force in the upcoming Ahsoka series

Like this is what would have happened if Ezra didn't save Ahsoka through the portal in Rebels