Now Streaming The Mandalorian (Season 3) [Disney+]

jbsolo

Premium Supporter
Oct 28, 2010
Canada
Mandalorian.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't believe you @Noodles, caught you out with your explanation of its a plane ticket, you're hiding something, son, like using Dr. Who psychic paper that's plane? :D :thumbs:

Good to hear everyone on here has good words for it, can't wait personally to see it too.
I promise I know the difference between plain and plane lol. Serves me right for using my new phone to browse the forums for once... damn autocorrect!

is the only way to watch this in the UK by having Disney+? If so, I'll wait until it's finished and get it for a month
Edit: Can't even get Di$n€¥ + in UK yet... lol

is the only way to watch this in the UK by having Disney+? If so, I'll wait until it's finished and get it for a month
Edit: Can't even get Di$n€¥ + in UK yet... lol
Lol yep, it's not available here until March 31st. No way I was going to wait that long to watch my most anticipated show! Especially as spoilers were already everywhere just minutes after Disney+ went live in the US. Good luck avoiding them for the next several months mate. :ohno:

@Noodles I used to use keyword blocker on my browser and just set it to not include GOT or any of the characters, but it stopped working and I don't have an alternative (that I trust)
I don't have instagram or twitter, and only use FB messenger now, so hopefully I can avoid them! But yeah, 4 months is a long time lol

Reactions: Noodles
@Noodles I used to use keyword blocker on my browser and just set it to not include GOT or any of the characters, but it stopped working and I don't have an alternative (that I trust)
I don't have instagram or twitter, and only use FB messenger now, so hopefully I can avoid them! But yeah, 4 months is a long time lol
Ah, you should be fine then mate. I'm like a kid at Christmas waiting for this show though, so no way I could hold out for another 4 months lol.

Yeah, so far I really like this show. I wish the episodes were a little longer but so far they have been well done and left me wanting more.
I've seen quite a few folks say they wish the episodes were longer, and whilst I feel like an idiot to disagree (because what kind of fool wouldn't want more?!), I think 40 mins is perfect and the usual length for a TV episode nowadays. I'm sure as we progress deeper into the series they may extend them every now and again though... seems to be the case with most big hit shows, like GoT for example. I will say that the 40 mins do fly by however, because it's SO good and you just lose yourself in it lol.

Yeah, so far I really like this show. I wish the episodes were a little longer but so far they have been well done and left me wanting more.
I take back what I said before... didn't realise the second episode was only 27 mins long (including end credits). Anything under 40 mins is definitely too short!

Finally got around to watching Ep.2 - another great episode :drool:
But as mentioned by others already, at 27min way too short.