Now Streaming The Mandalorian (Star Wars Live Action) [Disney+]

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Episode 4 was my least favourite so far, but it was still pretty decent. What did everyone else think?
Its the first time this felt like a TV show to me.

It had some great moments. But this was by far the weakest of the episodes so far.
If it wasn't for Baby Yoda this episode would have been a bit of a bust.

Reactions: Noodles

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Its the first time this felt like a TV show to me.

It had some great moments. But this was by far the weakest of the episodes so far.
If it wasn't for Baby Yoda this episode would have been a bit of a bust.
Now that you mention it, I think that was my main issue too... previous episodes felt quite cinematic and big in scale, whereas episode 4 seemed like they stepped things down and it was the first time it felt like an actual TV show, like you said.

Reactions: kaw

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Oh damn! Someone really screwed up. LOL I guess they felt like leaving it rather than reshooting the entire scene. :confused: :wow:
:rofl: I'm sure they could just CGI it out. Doubt I would have noticed it, hopefully they fix it when a UK release happens :D
They probably didn't even spot it themselves, otherwise they would've edited it out, I'm sure. Similar case to the coffee cup in GoT, which they did later fix.

Reactions: davhyl and AcIDc0r3

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Anyone notice this little gaff in episode 4? Can't say I noticed, and who cares, really?

It was Bryce Dallas Howard's first big directing gig... So I'm not surprised there was something like that.
But still, the editors should have spotted it in post.

This stuff happens ALL THE TIME tho. I feel like something like the GoT Starbucks cup is more of a big deal.

AcIDc0r3

Forum Support Manager
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
It was Bryce Dallas Howard's first big directing gig... So I'm not surprised there was something like that.
But still, the editors should have spotted it in post.

This stuff happens ALL THE TIME tho. I feel like something like the GoT Starbucks cup is more of a big deal.
The Starbucks cup was so painfully obvious I feel it was more of an Easter egg than a mistake.

AcIDc0r3

Forum Support Manager
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Very good episode.
I take it the feet with the spurs at the end was the Gunslinger which is what this episode was named. Also I have a feeling he’s not after the woman’s bounty but that he’s hot on the trail for the Mandalorian. I'm sure we’ll see that showdown later on.

Last edited:

Uraki

機動戦士忍者
Premium Supporter
Jun 7, 2012
UK & HK
Ep.5 was great episode. Loved the opening scene :drool:
Once again, episode length annoyingly short, about 30mins minus end credits :arghh: