jbsolo

Premium Supporter
Oct 28, 2010
Canada
Mandalorian.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Still likely what I've seen in the new trailer :thumbs:
Though one scene got me thinking...
During the original trilogy, Boba Fett never takes his helmet off and it makes the character more intriguing and mysterious.
At the moment, we have only seen the Mandalorian in a similar fashion, a mysterious individual which is something I'd like the show to maintain.
Now, at some point through the show, is the bounty hunter going to take off his helmet ?? By doing this will it be like Dredd/Stallone revealing his identity and killing the mystery of the "man behind the mask" ?? (Aside from the fact we already know who the actor will be :spoil:)

Last edited:
Reactions: Noodles
During the original trilogy, Boba Fett never takes his helmet off and it makes the character more intriguing and mysterious.
At the moment, we have only seen the Mandalorian in a similar fashion, a mysterious individual which is something I'd like the show to maintain.
Now, at some point through the show, is the bounty hunter going to take off his helmet ?? By doing this will it be like Dredd/Stallone revealing his identity and killing the mystery of the "man behind the mask" ?? (Aside from the fact we already know who the actor will be :spoil:)
I'd thought about this too, and I also think it'd definitely be cool if he were never to take off his helmet. However, I doubt they would've cast such a well known (and therefore expensive) actor to play the role if that were the case. It could obviously still be a possibility though... I guess we'll see! :D

Reactions: vexred and Uraki
I'd thought about this too, and I also think it'd definitely be cool if he were never to take off his helmet. However, I doubt they would've cast such a well known (and therefore expensive) actor to play the role if that were the case. It could obviously still be a possibility though... I guess we'll see! :D
I think it's a fake out to believe that the helmet will be removed, but it won't. The character seems enigmatic as is and keeps mystery if the helmet stays on :thumbs:

I think it's a fake out to believe that the helmet will be removed, but it won't. The character seems enigmatic as is and keeps mystery if the helmet stays on :thumbs:
Well, I guess this video confirms it...

Just finished watching the first episode! Really digging it!
I wish Disney+ would let me know when the next episode will be available.

Reactions: Uraki
A solid start and very enjoyable first episode. Nice surprise at the end :naughty:
Alittle disappointed it was only 40mins long. Wanted more :D

I wish Disney+ would let me know when the next episode will be available.
IMDB (as well as comments posted online) saying next episode is on Friday.

A solid start and very enjoyable first episode. Nice surprise at the end :naughty:
Alittle disappointed it was only 40mins long. Wanted more :D

IMDB (as well as comments posted online) saying next episode is on Friday.

They should have a countdown or something. Friday when? Midnight? All these things are so unclear. I NEED ANSWERS! haha

I got a plain ticket to the US. ;) :whistle:
Don't believe you @Noodles, caught you out with your explanation of its a plane ticket, you're hiding something, son, like using Dr. Who psychic paper that's plane? :D :thumbs:

Good to hear everyone on here has good words for it, can't wait personally to see it too.

• Haha
Not sure if this is considered a spoiler, but Pedro Pascal reveals the Mandalorian's real name in this interview...

Dynn Jarren (sp?)

Reactions: GeoRattray