Mediabook The Manitou (Blu-ray Mediabook) (Amazon Exclusive) [Germany]

Oct 9, 2019
Release date: April 30,2020
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €24.99

1585700760059.png

Last edited by a moderator:
This is one of the most seriously dumb movies I ever saw when I was kid.
“hey, lady - that cyst growing on your neck is actually an ancient Native American Medicine man.“

• Haha
Reactions: komor
This is one of the most seriously dumb movies I ever saw when I was kid.
“hey, lady - that cyst growing on your neck is actually an ancient Native American Medicine man.“

Really ? Well i liked it. Maybe because i read the book first. But still, i find this a pretty cool movie.
If this is the dumbest movie you saw you probably not a big fan of horror movies, cause in this category there is like 10.000 times worse.

Really ? Well i liked it. Maybe because i read the book first. But still, i find this a pretty cool movie.
If this is the dumbest movie you saw you probably not a big fan of horror movies, cause in this category there is like 10.000 times worse.
That's my opinion, too. I haven't watched it yet, but it seems to be one influential Horror movie for the later possession-ones, spiced with a lot of trash and psychedelic scenes, what waked my interest. The story seems to be an easier one.
Is the book to it the the fundament for the movie or came it out later?

That's my opinion, too. I haven't watched it yet, but it seems to be one influential Horror movie for the later possession-ones, spiced with a lot of trash and psychedelic scenes, what waked my interest. The story seems to be an easier one.
Is the book to it the the fundament for the movie or came it out later?
“That's my opinion, too. I haven't watched it yet”
seriously? Thumbs up for a movie you haven’t seen?!

• Haha
Reactions: StifflersDad
“That's my opinion, too. I haven't watched it yet”
seriously? Thumbs up for a movie you haven’t seen?!
I wanted to say that it seems to be one of the better trash-horror movies and when the story is not the best it doesn't bother me. I have the same opinion like Jocelin, that there are probably far more worse horror movies out there.
and btw when it was so bad Koch-Media wouldn't release a Mediabook for it - they usually don't release the crap-ones.

Last edited:
@komor the book was first ! it's from horror master : Graham Masterton
taking in account the reasons of interest you mention in you post, i'm sure you going to love it !

• Thanks