Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release Date: June 7th, 2016
Purchase Link: :amazon: Amazon
Price: $19.99 release week

155210_front.jpg

popcorn2.gif

martian_extended_banner.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
idk, but I had a press thing that came that said this and 4k. So unless 4k was an error then its coming too.

Reactions: popeye
Fox is taking the piss with this. The first release in still in the charts!!!

No 3D either (even though it was natively shot in 3D)

Reactions: lolwut
idk, but I had a press thing that came that said this and 4k. So unless 4k was an error then its coming too.

I used the link in the op and they list a 2 disc version and a 3 disc version, both with a June 7th release date and same price.
Will keep an eye open as really liking that slipcover, fingers crossed for a 4k release.

Last edited:
Really LOVE the New Artwork on the Extended Blu-ray Slipcover :drool:

I used the link in the op and they list a 2 disc version and a 3 disc version, both with a June 7th release date and same price.
Will keep an eye open as really liking that slipcover, fingers crossed for a 4k release.

There will be a 4K Release (including the regular HD Blu-Ray) for the Extended Edition. Fox will release it for North America as Region A.
I would expect it to be a True Region A Locked, unless it is tested by someone on a Region B Player.
But that is Taking a Risk, if you do not have the capability of Playing Region A Disks.

No 3D either (even though it was natively shot in 3D)

Indeed no 3D of the Extended Announced yet, it would be a shame if they would not release the Extended on 3D as Well

• Helpful Post
Reactions: popeye
Could just be me I like the cover better than ANY of the steelbook's so far thats why I havent jumped with any version even amray .

Crossing my fingers and toes U.K / Europe gets something along the same ilk :) .

Reactions: luke98
Getting this for my wife, she loved the book and was really keen on what wasn't in the film, should be interesting.