Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: October 2nd, 2016
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $24.99; $17.99 release week

Screen Shot 2016-10-26 at 4.35.52 PM.png martian.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
But if FA covered it with a slip, you'd be drooling all over it :LOL:

That Art on a slip is nicer, so if FA were to do a Fullslip with the ''treatment we are used to have'' it would turn out well...
I think this artwork from what I see on steel does not work, however I do think it is nice as an o-ring slipcover on the NA Amaray.

That Art on a slip is nicer, so if FA were to do a Fullslip with the ''treatment we are used to have'' it would turn out well...
I think this artwork from what I see on steel does not work, however I do think it is nice as an o-ring slipcover on the NA Amaray.

Ambassador, I tell ya ;)

does anyone know if this and the other best buy steelbooks are online only?

They will be in store - there should be a large display with all the steelbooks in it, I think on Tuesday.

Can't guarantee that though, some stores don't always seem to put out these big displays when they are supposed to.

• Thanks
Reactions: Hac719
Really do like this, the off centre title doesn't yet catch my eyes.

Nice wrap round image , hope I manage to snag a copy

At my store they always put new stock out on Tuesday, even though the sales flyer starts on Sunday.

But YMMV
The release date on these is Oct 2nd which is Sunday, which is why that was questioned I'm sure ;)
Yeah, Tuesday's are normal new releases day, but sometimes random new releases come out on Sunday, such as these listed for Oct. 2 (tomorrow). I'll check my shop and see.

I think people see what they want to see, if one states it's off center then the rest go along for the ride. :wtf: IMHO... It looks right on the money center to me, glad I'm on the GB for this. :thumbs: :D
Might wanna get your eyes checked, it's so obviously off center to the left. Look at the margins:

2ezjjv8.jpg

Now look at the slipcase version, which is perfectly centered. Bit of a difference:

2d6pdae.jpg