The Masters

thunda123

Premium Supporter
Feb 7, 2009
Arizona U.S.A.
Anybody else gonna watch some of this? I actually like golf a lot and also enjoy watching it when tiger plays. It's very relaxing for me to watch for some reason. Difficult game to play but I like it.

I don't know how much time I'll have either since I'll be kicking zome zombie azz on W@W the next few days. But, watching Tiger Woods play in these major tournaments feels similar to watching MJ and his Bulls.

Attachments

• golf-ball.jpg
    golf-ball.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 558
I don't know how much time I'll have either since I'll be kicking zome zombie azz on W@W the next few days. But, watching Tiger Woods play in these major tournaments feels similar to watching MJ and his Bulls.

I'll watch sunday probably...

I need to get into golf ... got some nice clubs... Havent played in years ...

but im almost finished with this contract/job of building a site for this golf course around here so im trying to work some free golf into the deal :D

I need to get into golf ... got some nice clubs... Havent played in years ...

but im almost finished with this contract/job of building a site for this golf course around here so im trying to work some free golf into the deal :D

It's kind of looked upon as kind of a "nerdy" sport, if you wanna call it a sport, but I've been hooked on it. We go to just have crazy fun. None of us were ever very good but it gives a chance to hang out as buddies and chat it up while still being kinda crazy. We always rented the carts and would try to do 360's in those things. Almost hit a few trees and almost tipped a couple of those trying it too. Fun times.

Actually, the funniest thing is playing at some of the golf course in the "hood" areas of omaha. those courses were beat as hell, had garbage flowing all over it....that and it's pretty funny seeing alot of black dudes try to play golf, hacking at the ball. Black dudes playing golf is like white dudes trying to dance. LOL

Last edited: