The Matrix (4K+Blu-ray) (Leather Edition) (UHD Club Exclusive UC#05) [China]

megabee

Photo Ninja
Premium Supporter
Jan 9, 2011
Russia
Reactions
10,701 0 0
Beware of the booklet: it is only 20% booklet, and 80% is notebook. This is the craziest booklet I ever seen.

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Bought this, no customs...

depends on which price.
No it doesnt. Even if it was $60 shipped it'd still be on the high side for what is included. The price is more or less a reflection of the exclusiveness. but that could be said about a lot of premium retailers.

Last edited:

Apollon

#TheLaw
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
No it doesnt. Even if it was $60 shipped it'd still be on the high side for what is included. The price is more or less a reflection of the exclusiveness. but that could be said about a lot of premium retailers.
I'm one of the biggest Matrix fans, my all-time favorite movie and I can't bring myself to spend my money on this. It looks nice but content doesn't justify the asking price.

galareta2332

Limited Ninja
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2013
Poland
Reactions
7,387 3 0
I'm one of the biggest Matrix fans, my all-time favorite movie and I can't bring myself to spend my money on this. It looks nice but content doesn't justify the asking price.
I have the same problem with it. Its interesting but not enough...

Sep 11, 2011
Reactions
95 0 0
it doesn't actually bring anything new to the table. In fact some of the best editions were the dvd ones pre-blu-ray and the best blu-ray edition was the Nebudchanezzer version from Japan. I actually had one before I sold it for an hefty profit so I could by a Piano for my boy. As much as I loved it it did help me fund a great investment.

Hardcore

DR. H4RDC@R3 T3RR@R
Premium Supporter
Jan 18, 2014
Hungary
Reactions
370 1 0
Received today ;)

5SozxFo.jpg doOuGoY.jpg DzKzsqg.jpg fMJZpL0.jpg MauMfX3.jpg SxsfNTY.jpg v11q7G8.jpg wXuP04X.jpg zdqTEHd.jpg KA3jz0R.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Reactions
62,978 114 0
Thanks for the photos buddy! I've uploaded them directly to your post for you, but we only allow 10 attachments per post, so I've posted the others below. :)

[Please show your appreciation to @Hardcore by "Thanking" his post above]

io58yLn.jpg 45HX0Y9.jpg G22nXkY.jpg
Bts51gk.jpg sIswTHe.jpg