Release date: December 7, 2020
Purchase links: Amazon UK - WB Shop UK
Price: £9.99
Notes: Includes A3 Poster

716yJmGMWyL._AC_SX522_.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing
I'm usually a fan of this type of art, but these aren't quite working for me for some reason... think it might be the typeface and the fact it doesn't suit the films at all.

I think I'm the only one who quite likes some of these. Edge of Tomorrow, is the only one that I think is poor. Well, I guess at least there's no rush for me to pre-order...

Reactions: Robles
I think I'm the only one who quite likes some of these. Edge of Tomorrow, is the only one that I think is poor. Well, I guess at least there's no rush for me to pre-order...
I also quite like them, They are different to most that are available and I don't own quite a few of these on Bluray yet so ill go for these and the ones that I do already own ill just pick the slip up on ebay, if I'm going to buy one then ill need the whole set :LOL: :whistle:
Looks like someone made alternative art for the other Matrix movies as well. WarnerBros.co.uk | The Ultimate Sci-Fi Fix | Collections

Why isn't I am legend released with this art style? Honeslty is the most fitting for this old school sci-fi poster type art.
Id assume that they more than likely have more in the pipe line :thumbs:

Reactions: Kinggoose
Just seen a tweet from WBstore and it seems to confirm that these releases will be slipcases, rather then just slipcovers.

Seems to be the first standalone Blu-Ray release for the remastered version.
It this was the remastered version it would be 2 discs

The remastered blu-ray release has Dolby atmos and the extras are on a separate Blu-ray disc
If you want the remastered transfer on Blu-ray get the UK 4K+2D Blu-ray release (3 Discs)
As in the UK 4K Steelbook or UK 4K Amaray release

This slip release looks to me just a repackaging of older 1 disc VC-1 Blu-ray version going by the specs on the back of the slip

814GXXcyAhL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: komor
I believe so. Their tweet said: "Explore our stunning new Sci-fi range below, releasing just in time for Christmas on the 7th December. Each copy also includes an A3 poster styled on the slipcase artwork!"
I suppose ill just have to wait until they come out to see :thumbs:

I just got Gravity through the post, and while really nice quality, sadly I can confirm it's only a slipcover despite their tweet to the contrary.
I thought as much for the price :thumbs: if it was a slip case it was only going to be like the Zavvi ones at best.

Still I don't mind it being a slip cover and might pick a few of these up :thumbs:

Does anyone know if The Shining is being released in this range? Found this image online but not sure if it's for a physical release:
HNEJST23477-2T.jpg