The Matrix (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 45) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: February 13, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti (Pre-order on December 2 at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $129.98 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti

Notes: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 900 Sets, Numbered 1-900. Glow in the Dark, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Full Slip: 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500. Glow in the Dark, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing
Double Lenti: 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500. 3D + Flip Lenticular x 2, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

92FADD48-0003-4DF5-A667-B535FC5104CB.jpeg
A7595ADC-FDFA-47A0-A61C-2B350CDAF384.jpeg
839F42C3-CDB1-4B4B-BD82-89B84135F98B.jpeg

I'm happy about it as there have been too many releases happening lately. It gives us more time to purchase cool items. Wish I was a millionaire, but unfortunately I'm not. :LOL:
Same thing here. Disappointed that it's delayed but also kinda happy about it l, because if it were to be released the end of September as originally planned I wouldn't have the funds to order it:ohno:

Reactions: milky and MM3
Anyone heard any updates from Manta/Collectong since Dunkirk release? That stunning release keeps me thinking about how gorgeous Matrix could be with proper lentis;)

Anyone heard any updates from Manta/Collectong since Dunkirk release? That stunning release keeps me thinking about how gorgeous Matrix could be with proper lentis;)
Got this reply about when a new release will happen.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201124_171356_com.yahoo.mobile.client.android.mail.jpg
    Screenshot_20201124_171356_com.yahoo.mobile.client.android.mail.jpg
    452.6 KB · Views: 221
Blade Runner and Her... Not bad if they'd happen... better if soon too.
I would have liked original releases more though but those two will work anyway ;)

Reactions: zeebeer
Blade Runner and Her... Not bad if they'd happen... better if soon too.
I would have liked original releases more though but those two will work anyway ;)
Yeah I asked about those 2 specifically, both of them are in my top 10/15 favourite movies of all time so l desperately need them. Hdzeta and kimchi did a great job on them but they are both unaffordable so I personally would love manta to release them. Seems like that's going to take a while though.

I’ve never understood why people ask if anyone has heard any updates. If there are any we would know. They share it all on social media. Just be patient.
True, but they told me back in April/may (so way before the official pre order announcement that they were going to release OUATIH around June. So sometimes it's worth asking IMO, if you're lucky they might tell you something you didn't know yet. So I tried it again last week, unfortunately no new info this time.

True, but they told me back in April/may (so way before the official pre order announcement that they were going to release OUATIH around June. So sometimes it's worth asking IMO, if you're lucky they might tell you something you didn't know yet. So I tried it again last week, unfortunately no new info this time.

I don’t mean asking them. I mean coming in these threads and asking if anyone has a update.

I asked and the person actually responded with the updates... so here is why people do that.

lol but that’s not really an update though. It’s info we already knew. We all know what titles they are working on. The update was that there’s no update

if there’s no update then it’s clear they are still working on designs or approvals

Reactions: tommyh84 and DMD4k