The Matrix (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 45) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: February 13, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti (Pre-order on December 2 at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $129.98 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti

Notes: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 900 Sets, Numbered 1-900. Glow in the Dark, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Full Slip: 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500. Glow in the Dark, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing
Double Lenti: 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500. 3D + Flip Lenticular x 2, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

92FADD48-0003-4DF5-A667-B535FC5104CB.jpeg
A7595ADC-FDFA-47A0-A61C-2B350CDAF384.jpeg
839F42C3-CDB1-4B4B-BD82-89B84135F98B.jpeg

Matrix trilogy à la TDK (HDzeta) ;)
But just the first would be lovely indeed.

This is excellent news. Hopefully if they do the trilogy they also do a premium for the 4th, which is due out in May of next year (COVID permitting, obvs).
This is a lot to announce in one day though. I'd be happy with just this, Drive & Blade Runner.

Reactions: AlienKing and Shark

This is excellent news. Hopefully if they do the trilogy they also do a premium for the 4th, which is due out in May of next year (COVID permitting, obvs).
This is a lot to announce in one day though. I'd be happy with just this, Drive & Blade Runner.

The Matrix 4 release has been delayed to 2022.

'Godzilla vs. Kong' Shifts to 2021; 'Matrix 4' Moves Nearly a Year to 2022

"Warner Bros. announced a number of high-profile changes to its release calendar on Thursday.

Legendary's sequel Godzilla vs. Kong is giving up its seat at the 2020 Thanksgiving box office feast, and will instead hit the big screen on May 21, 2021.

The shift was among numerous changes announced Thursday by Warner Bros., including that its untitled Matrix 4 is pushing back its release by nearly a year from May 21, 2021 to April 1, 2022. The untitled Matrix tentpole was among many high-profile films that had to shut down production due to the coronavirus."

The Matrix 4 release has been delayed to 2022.

'Godzilla vs. Kong' Shifts to 2021; 'Matrix 4' Moves Nearly a Year to 2022

"Warner Bros. announced a number of high-profile changes to its release calendar on Thursday.

Legendary's sequel Godzilla vs. Kong is giving up its seat at the 2020 Thanksgiving box office feast, and will instead hit the big screen on May 21, 2021.

The shift was among numerous changes announced Thursday by Warner Bros., including that its untitled Matrix 4 is pushing back its release by nearly a year from May 21, 2021 to April 1, 2022. The untitled Matrix tentpole was among many high-profile films that had to shut down production due to the coronavirus."

Well...shi*t.
Understandable though. I was also still looking forward to see Godzilla vs. Kong this year, but I suppose thats only a 6 month delay or so.

Reactions: GeoRattray and MM3
I’d one click this film, not bothered about the other 2 or the upcoming 4 to be honest the boat has already sailed on this series.