The Matrix (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 45) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: February 13, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti (Pre-order on December 2 at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $129.98 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti

Notes: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 900 Sets, Numbered 1-900. Glow in the Dark, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Full Slip: 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500. Glow in the Dark, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing
Double Lenti: 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500. 3D + Flip Lenticular x 2, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

92FADD48-0003-4DF5-A667-B535FC5104CB.jpeg
A7595ADC-FDFA-47A0-A61C-2B350CDAF384.jpeg
839F42C3-CDB1-4B4B-BD82-89B84135F98B.jpeg

Simple version of events:

Agent Smith became a virus that could infect anyone /anywhere

The cycle happens over and over continously but with a different outcome this time (as we're watching it) because Neo chose to die and when the Matrix reboots again at the end the little girl is now the new 'Neo'......

At least that's what I took from it!! :p

Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy
I would still buy reloaded and revolutions in premium format (by manta) but tbh I’m only really interested in the first.

I wouldn’t be disappointed if they never tackled them but I’d buy them if they did lol
Same... would definitely buy the others if they did them, as I actually enjoy those films -- have a soft spot for them due to getting to see the trailers before the general public at the place where they were being edited in Australia (some relative who worked there gave us a tour), so I was super hyped! The first is obviously the most important though, so I'm grateful that it's at least finally getting the premium treatment.

Same... would definitely buy the others if they did them, as I actually enjoy those films -- have a soft spot for them due to getting to see the trailers before the general public at the place where they were being edited in Australia (some relative who worked there gave us a tour), so I was super hyped! The first is obviously the most important though, so I'm grateful that it's at least finally getting the premium treatment.

thats quality. I think we’ve spoken matrix before. Like you, the first is the most important to me. And I do enjoy reloaded and parts of revs but they ruined the story imo.
Architect:6 oracle: 1 didn’t sit right with me

Reactions: Noodles
I didn’t think reloaded was as bad as others make it out to be. It was inevitable that anything after the first would be viewed lesser.

John Wick vs. Neo: Keanu Reeves has an excellent answer for who would win in a fight.

The whole interview is less than 10 minutes but the part about Wick vs. Neo is at the 8:09 mark

Reactions: milky
Why is that even a question lol..... why is keanu even answering it lol