The Matrix (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 45) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: February 13, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti (Pre-order on December 2 at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $129.98 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti

Notes: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 900 Sets, Numbered 1-900. Glow in the Dark, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Full Slip: 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500. Glow in the Dark, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing
Double Lenti: 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500. 3D + Flip Lenticular x 2, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

92FADD48-0003-4DF5-A667-B535FC5104CB.jpeg
A7595ADC-FDFA-47A0-A61C-2B350CDAF384.jpeg
839F42C3-CDB1-4B4B-BD82-89B84135F98B.jpeg

I don’t mean asking them. I mean coming in these threads and asking if anyone has a update.

lol but that’s not really an update though. It’s info we already knew. We all know what titles they are working on. The update was that there’s no update

if there’s no update then it’s clear they are still working on designs or approvals
I asked and I received new information for myself from a forum member, so I’m very happy about that. I think the purpose of the forum threads is asking questions and discussing topic related stuff.
There were multiple times when we would get all kinds of information ( just as an example : Manta transitioning to Collectong) a lot earlier not directly from Manta’s social media platform.
I’m asking because it’s a high spending season and i want to plan my budget, so this information i got is very helpful, means I don’t have to save up for Manta release anytime very soon.

Reactions: Flloydo
I asked and I received new information for myself from a forum member, so I’m very happy about that. I think the purpose of the forum threads is asking questions and discussing topic related stuff.
There were multiple times when we would get all kinds of information ( just as an example : Manta transitioning to Collectong) a lot earlier not directly from Manta’s social media platform.
I’m asking because it’s a high spending season and i want to plan my budget, so this information i got is very helpful, means I don’t have to save up for Manta release anytime very soon.

no sweat. I just find it odd when it’s asked in threads. It’s a pet peeve. Especially with manta when they are incredibly vocal and commutative

Sorry, didn't read your post properly:censored:

no worries. I knew my comment was going to cause a stir to a degree. Hey ho.

Reactions: zeebeer
For those who don't watch the retailer thread, update from Manta Lab here.
Imo the new distribution changes coming to WB regarding HBOmax and cinema releases (roughly the same time) may mean physical media will come out sooner. Before they would let a movie sit in the cinema for a month or longer then have VOD and BRay/DVD come 4+ months down the line