The Matrix (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 45) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: February 13, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti (Pre-order on December 2 at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $129.98 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti

Notes: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 900 Sets, Numbered 1-900. Glow in the Dark, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Full Slip: 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500. Glow in the Dark, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing
Double Lenti: 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500. 3D + Flip Lenticular x 2, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

92FADD48-0003-4DF5-A667-B535FC5104CB.jpeg
A7595ADC-FDFA-47A0-A61C-2B350CDAF384.jpeg
839F42C3-CDB1-4B4B-BD82-89B84135F98B.jpeg

A different type of update, something that we've been discussing for a while:

Soon'ish, probably after the Chinese New Year, Manta Lab will start including protectors for their box sets. The size will work for the standardized box sets like Aquaman, Joker etc... but doesn't fit those like Fight Club or First Man, nor Drive.

MOQ is what hinders getting protectors that are the right fit for the others.

It's a step in the right direction though, as more often than not, the boxes didn't fit properly in the SCF9s.

Tbh collectors would also need protectors for their full/lenti slips as SCF4 are too large (Blufans slips would benefit of them as well).

Tbh collectors would also need protectors for their full/lenti slips as SCF4 are too large (Blufans slips would benefit of them as well).
Could you possibly put a pic showing how much bigger it is? I'm considering getting some scf4 new size since alot of people have said scf4 old is not tall enough and I've never actually seen the fit. Are you referring to old or new size that's too big? Thanks

Could you possibly put a pic showing how much bigger it is? I'm considering getting some scf4 new size since alot of people have said scf4 old is not tall enough and I've never actually seen the fit. Are you referring to old or new size that's too big? Thanks
Older ones were missing that millimetre that would have made them perfect, this is why they released the new ones. Dunno if I got one, if I do I'll post a picture.

This.

I've found the protectors KimchiDVD offers are perfect for Manta and Nova full slips, but I would welcome it if I could simply add one with each slip I ordered from Manta.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mokum