The Matrix Reloaded (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 46) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: April 10, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti (Pre-order on February 10, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: TBA
Group buy: hosted by Aniv TBA

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: Glow in the Dark, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing. 900 Sets.
Full Slip: Glow in the Dark, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing. 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500.
Double Lenti: 2 x 3D + Flip Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing. 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On, Exclusive Matrix Rain Printed Key Set Premium.

Matrix2OverallPackshot_OC_5000x.jpgMatrix2OverallPackshot_FS_5000x.jpgMatrix2OverallPackshot_FS_f8772701-a496-44d3-beff-39f05f09dc84_5000x.jpg

Last edited:
Jesus. And the sad thing is these threads were created a year and 5 months ago. They didn’t get included in their plan last year or this year. So what’s the point?

I want them to do them all because they announced the first and recently the new one but is there any point of these threads yet? Especially how far back they were created. Just ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: Noodles and DMD4k
DL, perfect front, ugly rear. Hopefully it looks better in person. Manta have screwed these releases for matching sets though..

This DL and FS match the DL and FS for Resurrections, watch Revolutions follow the same theme... Why on earth wasn't the original's DL the theatrical poster and a white FS to match?

I'm gonna end up with FS for the original and DLs for the rest. Which is okay, just doesn't make any sense for a planned set.

Reactions: djjez83
ok i thought the first Matrix was a fluke but now this Reloaded also has the same / similar steelbook as the steelbook collection boxset

I guess Revolutions gonna be the same too then
Yes lol this was announced last year. See my post #6 above

I'm liking the Fullslip again. The other art is too tired by now.
But I think I'll be getting One-Clicks for all of these now, selling one of the slips, and putting other steelbooks inside, whatever fits. Just want the 'prettae' boxes and bonuses.

ok i thought the first Matrix was a fluke but now this Reloaded also has the same / similar steelbook as the steelbook collection boxset

I guess Revolutions gonna be the same too then
Same WWA steelbooks but Mantas will have a superior finish if I remember correctly. Wasn't there something mentioned about Glow In The Dark?