The Matrix Reloaded (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 46) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: April 10, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti (Pre-order on February 10, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: TBA
Group buy: hosted by Aniv TBA

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: Glow in the Dark, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing. 900 Sets.
Full Slip: Glow in the Dark, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing. 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500.
Double Lenti: 2 x 3D + Flip Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing. 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On, Exclusive Matrix Rain Printed Key Set Premium.

Matrix2OverallPackshot_OC_5000x.jpgMatrix2OverallPackshot_FS_5000x.jpgMatrix2OverallPackshot_FS_f8772701-a496-44d3-beff-39f05f09dc84_5000x.jpg

Last edited:
Release date: April 10, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti (Pre-order on February 10, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: TBA
Group buy: hosted by Aniv TBA

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: Glow in the Dark, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing. 900 Sets.
Full Slip: Glow in the Dark, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing. 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500.
Double Lenti: 2 x 3D + Flip Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing. 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On, Exclusive Matrix Rain Printed Key Set Premium.

View attachment 548934View attachment 548932View attachment 548933
Hello

Which one do you recommend, any ideas?

Hello

Which one do you recommend, any ideas?

I'd say go with the artwork that appeals to you the most. Open both images side by side and decide. That's what I'd do if I wasn't getting the set.

Can't go wrong as far as slip finish goes with Manta - apart from a couple of exceptions in the past.

Reactions: Halo500
Do we know when @Aniv is going to open the group buy?

Are you not freezing over there? :D I have bigger fish to fry than open GB right now lol.

It will follow the same format as Matrix, PM will be sent to ppl who joined the Matrix Resurrections GB on Friday (tomorrow) night. Whatever is unclaimed after 24 hours will be released to public GB.

Essentially for members who joined the Matrix Resurrections GB they have the same edition for Matrix reloaded reserved.

Are you not freezing over there? :D I have bigger fish to fry than open GB right now lol.

It will follow the same format as Matrix, PM will be sent to ppl who joined the Matrix Resurrections GB on Friday (tomorrow) night. Whatever is unclaimed after 24 hours will be released to public GB.

Essentially for members who joined the Matrix Resurrections GB they have the same edition for Matrix reloaded reserved.
Freezing GIF

Haha it has been crazy cold down here, how's the weather been up there?

Reactions: laz305
Was going to add the free frame but they’ve increased the price of shipping for it. Not really worth it or free at the end of the day.

But to buy a single on its own the shipping to U.K. has decreased

Oh where they? Only the FS appeared on the landing page for me. Not that I need a copy anyway. Was tempted by the frame too, but don't really wana pay the £10ish shipping just to get it.
Yeah the DL and single came in too.

It would of been $7 for the frame ontop but they literally changed the shipping cost in the last 2/3 days. I was testing it out with the resurrections FS literally the start of the week.

In other news, the single edition shipping has changed from $18 to $15 to the U.K.

Yeah the DL and single came in too.

It would of been $7 for the frame ontop but they literally changed the shipping cost in the last 2/3 days. I was testing it out with the resurrections FS literally the start of the week.

In other news, the single edition shipping has changed from $18 to $15 to the U.K.
Ah fair. Yeah, had it only cost me 7bucks I'd have grabbed it. Yes, pleasant surprise to see single slip shipped dip to $15.