The Matrix Reloaded (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 46) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: April 10, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti (Pre-order on February 10, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: TBA
Group buy: hosted by Aniv TBA

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: Glow in the Dark, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing. 900 Sets.
Full Slip: Glow in the Dark, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing. 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500.
Double Lenti: 2 x 3D + Flip Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing. 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On, Exclusive Matrix Rain Printed Key Set Premium.

Matrix2OverallPackshot_OC_5000x.jpgMatrix2OverallPackshot_FS_5000x.jpgMatrix2OverallPackshot_FS_f8772701-a496-44d3-beff-39f05f09dc84_5000x.jpg

Last edited:
Didn't UHD club do a full set of these? I don't own any of those anyway and as said above Manta's will have better finish on Steels plus Debossed.
Also Resurrections isn't debossed? I guess it's to keep the main trilogy seperate that way?
Food for thought.

Yeah ordered the DL earlier. Noticed the postage drop too.

Pleasantly surprised with total cost really being £57 delivered. Not bad at all.

Reactions: samdavies
Ordered a bunch for everyone again, like a mini-group buy.
Fullslip was the last to go, available 50 mins in.

Shipping was lowered to US as well, from $20 to 15, and for One-Click from $50 to 35.

Reactions: HDCollector
I'm in if there is any available
I think he was ordering some for his friends
Yeah, since there's no direct shipping to 'my' (not so much mine, rather hijacked by KGB) country, so I'm usually ordering for 4-6 people in my town to combine shipping in one big package from a freight forwarder. No spare copies, sorry.
But as I was saying, they were easily available if you were on time. Could've bought it yourself.

Delay in shipping till 24th:

We apologise for the Matrix 2 shipment delays.

Due to the Easter holiday and delayed production from Black Adam resulted in the delay of Matrix 2 Shipments.

We expect to begin shipments from 24th of April.

Again, we apologise for the delay and we hope to send out the tracking numbers soon

• Informative
Reactions: djjez83 and Noodles
Can anyone confirm if bludvds on eBay is a reliable source to get it from?
Clearly is not only a reseller.

Scalper:

Milky scalper.

Reactions: laz305 and Granada