The Matrix Reloaded (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 46) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: April 10, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti (Pre-order on February 10, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: TBA
Group buy: hosted by Aniv TBA

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: Glow in the Dark, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing. 900 Sets.
Full Slip: Glow in the Dark, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing. 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500.
Double Lenti: 2 x 3D + Flip Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing. 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On, Exclusive Matrix Rain Printed Key Set Premium.

Matrix2OverallPackshot_OC_5000x.jpgMatrix2OverallPackshot_FS_5000x.jpgMatrix2OverallPackshot_FS_f8772701-a496-44d3-beff-39f05f09dc84_5000x.jpg

Last edited:
Oooo pretty :)

Always regret, mildly, not doing more OC’s but then i remember the space already utilised for the mostly ‘ steelbook per movie’ collection of mine and its a good jobi dont get OC ‘s
Terrace houses, the ol’ two up, two down, built for eorkers (not the tall ceiling, long back from the road kind) are pretty damn tiny. Imagine my entire downstars could fit in some man caves. 3-400 OC’s would fill it i reckon. Lol

Just waiting on GB shipping charge still….they sounded ready upon last query, a few weeks back, but seems we had Revolutions GB first….at this point, i’d rather wait, save a few quid, and have Reloaded/Revolutions both shipped together in Aug when the latter is released.

I just got my DL, I love it as well as the Steelbook, I wish they would’ve a different art than the uk one as far as the front but the finish on the Steelbook makes the difference so I’ll take that…

Hoping the GB gets shipped soon….been quiet severel weeks and others are querying with no reply
If Aniv is waiting for Revolutions to combine and make shipping cheaper than cool, else, why such a big delay

Stupid ah lol yeap
Gutted, the extras are quite pretty, a cat a sentinel and cant recall the other two(am mostly indifferent about the boxes...have a few for other movies, but not massively fond. Feels excessive aa the blu-rays are in multiple boxes and the slip ties it off nicely. Another box feels almost dlredundent....

But there are some stunners and a couple I have, I DO like very much (still annoyed lift was in the way so I missed the months when BF Endgame was announced.
Came back way too late, so now my IW OC looks all empty and lonely. They were the two I needed OC for.... *SIGH*

Ah well, may when the bottom falls out it all and sellers sell for cost sbķ that rate month I have quadruple figures spare to place with, I may pay the daft xx prices on the bay

Reactions: tono06
Looks like Manta might have shipped out my personal collectible number (001) for matrix 2 to someone by mistake. If anyone here got it and wants a replacement box along with cash reward PM me. :hungry:

Looks like Manta might have shipped out my personal collectible number (001) for matrix 2 to someone by mistake. If anyone here got it and wants a replacement box along with cash reward PM me. :hungry:
Music Video Throwing Money GIF

• Haha
Reactions: Aniv
The glow in the dark on this is really fantastic. The bright image came from my iphone. The rest from my tablet. Reality is somewhere in between. Lightyears better than Interestellar.

Attachments

• IMG_1843-compressed.jpeg
    IMG_1843-compressed.jpeg
    85.6 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_1844-compressed.jpeg
    IMG_1844-compressed.jpeg
    29.2 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_1845-compressed.jpeg
    IMG_1845-compressed.jpeg
    25.4 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_7089-compressed.jpeg
    IMG_7089-compressed.jpeg