The Matrix Resurrections (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 48) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: July 29, 2022
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti (Pre-order on May 27, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $145.98 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish.
Box Set: 1000 Sets, Numbered 1-1000. Matrix Reloaded Homage Design, Glow in Dark Effect Embossing, Spot Gloss, Box Set Premium: Glow in Dark Matrix Déjà Vu Cat High End Figure (approximately 10cm).
Full Slip: 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500. Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500. 2 x 3D+Flip Lenticular , Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

Matrix4_overall_box_v2_5000x.jpgMatrix_FS_packshot_5000x.jpgMatrix_DLS_packshot_5000x.jpg
Matrix4_steelbook_5000x.jpg

Last edited:
Anybody who is getting Matrix Resurrections via GB will be automatically securing the same edition(s) for the other Matrix releases when they are announced, anything left over will be made available to GB after.
Wasn't really going to get this one but since I'm guaranteed a copy of each movie, I decided to go ahead and bite the bullet. Thank you again @Aniv

Reactions: Aniv
That's fair enough, each to their own - I'm not bashing the movie or those who like it :thumbs:
It is quite rare for a Manta release to still be available a number of hours after the GB going live though isn't it?
Your right Manta Group Buys sell out fairly fast normally. This will be the first Manta release in while I’m passing on, BOP was the last I think?
They also made so many copies that getting a OC direct may not be a problem. Should easily be able to get either FS or Lenti Direct, could be in stock a while?
1,500 of the individual slips and 1,000 OC seems overkill to me. You need collectors who are willing to buy all 4 films, I want to wait and see how this turns out.

Reactions: Punker76
Your right Manta Group Buys sell out fairly fast normally. This will be the first Manta release in while I’m passing on, BOP was the last I think?
They also made so many copies that getting a OC direct may not be a problem. Should easily be able to get either FS or Lenti Direct, could be in stock a while?
1,500 of the individual slips and 1,000 OC seems overkill to me. You need collectors who are willing to buy all 4 films, I want to wait and see how this turns out.
not 15000 individual slips. 1000 OC and 500 individual slips each.

Reactions: Jaxxx
GB will be posted on Thursday between 11 AM to 1 PM CST.

Anybody who is getting Matrix Resurrections via GB will be automatically securing the same edition(s) for the other Matrix releases when they are announced, anything left over will be made available to GB after.
When will the GB close?
Had some things pop up so won't be able to buy until 24th (assuming there still are some available)

But I need that double lentil!!

When will the GB close?
Had some things pop up so won't be able to buy until 24th (assuming there still are some available)

But I need that double lentil!!
DL soldout... I'm sure you won't have any problems placing your preorder next friday though.

Anyway, speaking of DL, is Neo the same on both front and back? Tiny difference on the cape on front (a bit of it shopped away) but that's it...

wonder if these will sell out on release date...
I don't think you will have a problem getting this direct, this release seems not very popular.
You will get it with ease, this might be another BOP release, where they had them for hours in stock on release date (if I recall correctly.)

DL soldout... I'm sure you won't have any problems placing your preorder next friday though.

Anyway, speaking of DL, is Neo the same on both front and back? Tiny difference on the cape on front (a bit of it shopped away) but that's it...
Different clothes, different leg forward, I think.

APSmith changed the way you pay for his GBs, without PayPal, don't know if Aniv will.
Yeah I just read that thread. I guess that’s effected @Aniv ’s GBs too.

I understand why @apsmith21 changed it, I’d do the same given the circumstances to be fair. However I hope @Aniv doesn’t, only 0% on PayPal credit for 4 months on all £99+ GBs is a god send to afford this collecting disease! Haha

Reactions: samdavies
I don't think you will have a problem getting this direct, this release seems not very popular.
You will get it with ease, this might be another BOP release, where they had them for hours in stock on release date (if I recall correctly.)
Not interrested at all. I was just wondering if this would be one of the few manta releases not selling out...and i think it will be.

Last edited: