The Matrix Resurrections (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 48) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: July 29, 2022
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti (Pre-order on May 27, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $145.98 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish.
Box Set: 1000 Sets, Numbered 1-1000. Matrix Reloaded Homage Design, Glow in Dark Effect Embossing, Spot Gloss, Box Set Premium: Glow in Dark Matrix Déjà Vu Cat High End Figure (approximately 10cm).
Full Slip: 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500. Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500. 2 x 3D+Flip Lenticular , Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

Matrix4_overall_box_v2_5000x.jpgMatrix_FS_packshot_5000x.jpgMatrix_DLS_packshot_5000x.jpg
Matrix4_steelbook_5000x.jpg

Last edited:
Blufans offered the same reservation for TDK trilogy after I bought the OC. Don’t think it’s as much about the ‘turd’ as it is a courtesy to people who likely want to be able to conveniently secure the entire set that is going to be offered over a longer period of time.

ML has never sold a series of existing films before now.
It's easier for blufans to do that though, seeing as they do not sell directly. Plus, they need to give incentive now due to manta's imminent releases and the fact that lots of people will just have bought it because it's TDK, planning to skip the others

It's easier for blufans to do that though, seeing as they do not sell directly. Plus, they need to give incentive now due to manta's imminent releases and the fact that lots of people will just have bought it because it's TDK, planning to skip the others

It is also worth noting that TDK Trilogy guarantee only applied to VIPs. :(

BF doesn’t need to worry at all about TDK trilogy selling out.
It is also worth noting that TDK Trilogy guarantee only applied to VIPs.
:(
Not true. I’m not a VIP.

@yeslek added some more DL.
Thanks, I just can't do anything until Wednesday sadly
There's still plenty of GB stock for each, so should imagine you'll be fine to order tomorrow dw.
Am hoping so...that and that post comes early in the morn (hoping to order in about 8hrs assuming it's early lol)

I’ve also noticed some other GB hosts in other locations offering the same thing, or similar, so maybe Manta will offer it direct?
Would be nice, but am hoping there will be stock left come later this morning (UK its 0104 right now)

BF doesn’t need to worry at all about TDK trilogy selling out.

Not true. I’m not a VIP.

When you say Blufans are you referring to somebody else's group buy on another site? Because I haven't heard about being guaranteed a chance to order other titles in the dark Knight trilogy through the group buy on this site.

Please clarify because as far as I know, that site is not Blufans even if they have a VIP program.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

When you say Blufans are you referring to somebody else's group buy on another site? Because I haven't heard about being guaranteed a chance to order other titles in the dark Knight trilogy through the group buy on this site.

Please clarify because as far as I know, that site is not Blufans even if they have a VIP program.

No one has stated that site is an official blufans site. What you on about?

Blufans offered the same reservation for TDK trilogy after I bought the OC.

@Flloydo

I was referring to the above statement. Then somebody mentioned it was only offered to VIP's which isn't the case as Shark pointed out that he's not a VIP.

So I'm just asking if it was actually Blufans that made this offer to everybody participating in a Group Buy everywhere or if it was actually just the Group Buy host at another site that made such an offer to just his group at another site.

Anyway I no longer care. Probably time to stop talking about group buys from other sites and posting updates from group buys from other sites.

Last edited:

I’m talking about the bd forum GB

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
Phew still in stock .... ordered DL with the GB
Can finally chill :)
Thanks all, and obviously the host, Aniv!

Can't wait (est 2 months for delivery assuming release date remains).

Yeah I am surprised they’d offer this guarantee considering how popular the OG Matrix Trilogy will be!
Same, but am happy about it as its a series I've yet to own on blu-ray and definitely want a premium set for. Personally couldn't be happier

Blufans offered the same reservation for TDK trilogy after I bought the OC. Don’t think it’s as much about the ‘turd’ as it is a courtesy to people who likely want to be able to conveniently secure the entire set that is going to be offered over a longer period of time.

ML has never sold a series of existing films before now.
It's certainly good practice for those wanting the full set.
No one would be impressed at missing out on number X movie within a series.

That is a reasonable position and if The Matrix had been released first and you had the option to secure the other 3 films then nobody would bat an eyelid. This way round, not so much.
They know the first will sell easily.
This way, it's banking on what little hype is around still for the 4th, and letting those of us who always wanted a full set of movies, have a little peace of mind.

Now am just toying with keeping or selling the UK ones. I was given Zavvi's and do legit love amazon's but the former is the sealed one...do I shift both or one....or none? Am not keen on multiple copies of a movie though I do have some, they are few and far between.

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: Behold
No debossing because of the font? So all the other Matrix Steels for part 1-3 will also have no debossing since it’s the same font? Bummer
To me it sounds like they forgot to add that to the spec to the factory and these are already in production. So maybe an excuse on their own error but who knows. It don’t sound right to me tho. I’ve seen thin debossing a few times literally the size of that title just like dune and JL

Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy