The Matrix Resurrections (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 48) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: July 29, 2022
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti (Pre-order on May 27, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $145.98 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish.
Box Set: 1000 Sets, Numbered 1-1000. Matrix Reloaded Homage Design, Glow in Dark Effect Embossing, Spot Gloss, Box Set Premium: Glow in Dark Matrix Déjà Vu Cat High End Figure (approximately 10cm).
Full Slip: 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500. Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500. 2 x 3D+Flip Lenticular , Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

Matrix4_overall_box_v2_5000x.jpgMatrix_FS_packshot_5000x.jpgMatrix_DLS_packshot_5000x.jpg
Matrix4_steelbook_5000x.jpg

Last edited:
Prob most unwanted title... just see next announced titles. They'll be long gone when they'll launch.

Prob most unwanted title... just see next announced titles. They'll be long gone when they'll launch.
Looks like your right but this is the longest I’ve seen a Manta Lab OC sell out ever. 2 big reasons the title wouldn’t sell

1. This movie isn’t very good, I’d watch Matrix 3 for sure before watching this again. I realize that people have different opinions so not hating on people that like it.

2. 1,000 OC’s just to many copies. This isn’t the original Matrix but they finally got everything OOS so guess I was wrong, sort of. Manta doesn’t care if it takes 2 months or 2 days as long as they sell eventuality.

Reactions: 5t33lb0y
Looks like your right but this is the longest I’ve seen a Manta Lab OC sell out ever. 2 big reasons the title wouldn’t sell

1. This movie isn’t very good, I’d watch Matrix 3 for sure before watching this again. I realize that people have different opinions so not hating on people that like it.

2. 1,000 OC’s just to many copies. This isn’t the original Matrix but they finally got everything OOS so guess I was wrong, sort of. Manta doesn’t care if it takes 2 months or 2 days as long as they sell eventuality.
I'll take this over the 3rd movie, but it wasn't great, though I read an article the other day that made an argument for why it's better than we think.
Personally I only got this, because allegedly we'll get priority on the first 3 sets, and those I definitely want.

It doesn’t have the action of the other movies but it’s not trying to be that; it applies the core idea of the series to a society 20 years after The Matrix released.

It feels like the best possible *honest* sequel with some new interesting ideas, very meticulously crafted to avoid being the usual heartless studio retread; it knows it didn’t need to exist and the meta commentary on that and the choice to focus on what they did was jarring for some. If all you cared about in the first three was the action then you’ll be disappointed.

I enjoyed it.

It doesn’t have the action of the other movies but it’s not trying to be that; it applies the core idea of the series to a society 20 years after The Matrix released.

It feels like the best possible *honest* sequel with some new interesting ideas, very meticulously crafted to avoid being the usual heartless studio retread; it knows it didn’t need to exist and the meta commentary on that and the choice to focus on what they did was jarring for some. If all you cared about in the first three was the action then you’ll be disappointed.

I enjoyed it.
Well put, agree.

It's core Matrix lore/world at its heart, and knowing its written from a place of Lana's grief makes it all the more 'potent' to me (the whole second chance thing)

Reactions: Shark
From Collectong:

Pre-order & Release updates

- No pre-orders in July because of many pending releases.
- ZSJL Motherboxes will begin shipping in the 2nd week of August. Shipping invoice will be sent from next week.
- Dune OC will be delayed to late August because of remaking materials. Our distributor is not satisfied with the final outcome and the process will take at least 1.5 month.
- Matrix 4 Singles will begin shipping according to the schedule but OC may delay 2 weeks because cat production is taking longer than expected.

We apologise for the delay of shipments.

Thank you very much for your understanding.
Collectong