The Matrix Resurrections (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 48) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: July 29, 2022
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti (Pre-order on May 27, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $145.98 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish.
Box Set: 1000 Sets, Numbered 1-1000. Matrix Reloaded Homage Design, Glow in Dark Effect Embossing, Spot Gloss, Box Set Premium: Glow in Dark Matrix Déjà Vu Cat High End Figure (approximately 10cm).
Full Slip: 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500. Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500. 2 x 3D+Flip Lenticular , Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

Matrix4_overall_box_v2_5000x.jpgMatrix_FS_packshot_5000x.jpgMatrix_DLS_packshot_5000x.jpg
Matrix4_steelbook_5000x.jpg

Last edited:
i thought only @Flloydo and me bought this release ...ah, now i know what's going on, you wanted to be as cool as we both... sry, that's not possible :naughty:

Well I have mine now and you don't so.... :whistle::naughty:

But do enjoy your copy when you receive it in 6 months after your GB host has shipped it and your friends at the customs office have finished bending you over :LOL::rofl:

Dear customers,

We apologize for the delays with the recent releases. Due to the supply issue from our distributor, many materials got delayed and we are still waiting for them to be finished and delivered to us.
We have a rough schedule for these releases.

2. Matrix Resurrections
We are currently packing and shipping out and OC will be shipped without the Cat premium first and the Cat premium will be shipped separately in the last week of August. Again the separate shipment will be paid by our store. Due to the delays with productions with the cat we cannot ship them together. We hope you could understand.

(long hot train journey ramble)
As customers, we feel some financial pain..., but would be a bloody nightmare in some businesses. Keep everyone happy with out going out of business, , can you afford to take a hit...

Played a gig last night at a large, now growing restaurant/bar network.. Was thinking,.. OK, there's a good pay raise planned in Jan'23, but wishing it was today based on how things are.
Then looking at their huge bespoke printed menu, wondering how they cope with all the price increases..., can't release a new sexy printed menu each week.

Today was reading about record low water levels in the Elbe River, so freight barges have to significantly lighten loads so they don't run aground..., adding a x5 to freight costs...

Tough days.

Dear customers,

We apologize for the delays with the recent releases. Due to the supply issue from our distributor, many materials got delayed and we are still waiting for them to be finished and delivered to us.
We have a rough schedule for these releases.

2. Matrix Resurrections
We are currently packing and shipping out and OC will be shipped without the Cat premium first and the Cat premium will be shipped separately in the last week of August. Again the separate shipment will be paid by our store. Due to the delays with productions with the cat we cannot ship them together. We hope you could understand.
Wait so are the singles still shipping as originally advised or are they delayed also?

I thought the OC was the only one delayed but singles were being shipped end of July onwards....

Wait so are the singles still shipping as originally advised or are they delayed also?

I thought the OC was the only one delayed but singles were being shipped end of July onwards....
I believe, direct singles shipping,, this post says OC also shipping, but they will ship Cats separately at their expense. But you should chat to @Flloydo ,, they absolutely love this film and are all over it like green on a black cat.

I believe, direct singles shipping,, this post says OC also shipping, but they will ship Cats separately at their expense. But you should chat to @Flloydo ,, they absolutely love this film and are all over it like green on a black cat.
Ohhhhh she never reads messages properly and there’s a high chance she’s blocked me anyway but can you please pass on the message that we can meet up and chat and have a coffee in simulatte located In the metaverse. Tell her my avatar will be Keanu dressed as a dildo. She can be Trinity dressed as the batteries. Easier to find each other that way.

Also my DL literally shipped yesterday.

Ohhhhh she never reads messages properly and there’s a high chance she’s blocked me anyway but can you please pass on the message that we can meet up and chat and have a coffee in simulatte located In the metaverse. Tell her my avatar will be Keanu dressed as a dildo. She can be Trinity dressed as the batteries. Easier to find each other that way.

Also my DL literally shipped yesterday.
I wanted to tag someone who hated it totally, but after going back 3 pages I was too fatigued, so, settled on annoying you :)

• Haha
Reactions: Flloydo