The Matrix Resurrections (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 48) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: July 29, 2022
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti (Pre-order on May 27, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $145.98 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish.
Box Set: 1000 Sets, Numbered 1-1000. Matrix Reloaded Homage Design, Glow in Dark Effect Embossing, Spot Gloss, Box Set Premium: Glow in Dark Matrix Déjà Vu Cat High End Figure (approximately 10cm).
Full Slip: 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500. Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500. 2 x 3D+Flip Lenticular , Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

Matrix4_overall_box_v2_5000x.jpgMatrix_FS_packshot_5000x.jpgMatrix_DLS_packshot_5000x.jpg
Matrix4_steelbook_5000x.jpg

Last edited:
I’m going to be honest, the lenti is not great in hand. The front anyway. The back is decent. Think the videos pick it up better for some reason but the front is pretty poor and Keanus head when it changes don’t make sense. Also zero decent images in the booklet.... again

Steel is okay though although mine has a poxy dent. It just don’t feel very premium
Can't exactly say I'm gutted, as I only really ordered it for the sake of if, to go with the trilogy. Still a bit disappointing to hear.

Reactions: Flloydo
Can't exactly say I'm gutted, as I only really ordered it for the sake of if, to go with the trilogy. Still a bit disappointing to hear.
The back is better than the front imo, I really like the back. All I can say really. It was a nothing release and purchase for me from day 1 too, same as you to go with the trilogy and manta collection. The steel is fine. But it feels less premium because of the missing bossing

The front lenti isn’t awful but the videos honestly pick the transition up a bit better. However, I don’t think you can escape keanus weird head shape when it’s coded

The booklet issue has been a manta trend for a while now though. All the other companies have awesome images in their booklets. I don’t get it

It’s not their worse release put it that way.

My copy just arrived, I completely forgot about it lol, awesome Lenti but the Steelbook doesn’t feel like premium for some reason, things you have to do to get your hands on the original lol

Looks well made, sculpted and painted. I actually like the design in the video. Would of preferred it go up for order with the first film when it happens but it is quite nice looking.

Got my DL today (not from GB) and, even though the transition is a bit weird on Neo's head, it's still a beautiful release.
On the other hand I didn't like the FS so I didn't really had a choice ;)

Reactions: eLviS1987
Last time I heard from Aniv was 3 weeks ago and he said that OC should be shipped at 2 weeks at the most, still waiting.
The OC was supposed to have the delay initially as well....yet I've not had so much as a hint at paying the shipping

@Aniv is there any update at all please? On all editions?
Never known you to be so quiet in a GB. Hope you're OK.

Reactions: Felix_ro