The Matrix Resurrections (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 48) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: July 29, 2022
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti (Pre-order on May 27, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $145.98 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish.
Box Set: 1000 Sets, Numbered 1-1000. Matrix Reloaded Homage Design, Glow in Dark Effect Embossing, Spot Gloss, Box Set Premium: Glow in Dark Matrix Déjà Vu Cat High End Figure (approximately 10cm).
Full Slip: 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500. Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500. 2 x 3D+Flip Lenticular , Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

Matrix4_overall_box_v2_5000x.jpgMatrix_FS_packshot_5000x.jpgMatrix_DLS_packshot_5000x.jpg
Matrix4_steelbook_5000x.jpg

Last edited:
Didn't even think to check there....

I did contact Manta directly who stated (about a month ago) they hadn't shipped to HDN GB yet....
Yes i get lot my GBs there because you do not have to wait for the shipping invoice as you pay in one payment like dune DL manta got that like 20th july

Thanks for the update, but is that for the single editions also?

I thought singles would ship, then the OC's that were known to have a delay months back.
Each edition type usually ships together sure, but I don't recall a GB having to wait for all editions before shipping - is this what's happening here(If you wouldn't mind confirming)

Each edition type usually ships together sure, but I don't recall a GB having to wait for all editions before shipping - is this what's happening here(If you wouldn't mind confirming)
Yes, that's how it's been here as long as I can remember.

Maybe things changed in the last 2 years as I've not bought as many GB since covid, but it certainly wasn't before
This has been a recent change to GB’s for Manta and it has not been clearly communicated to everyone. I’m sure that there is a good reason behind it but communication is way ✌️

its pretty much always been like this. Otherwise there would be 2 shipping costs which would be fairly expensive for sure.

This has been a recent change to GB’s for Manta and it has not been clearly communicated to everyone. I’m sure that there is a good reason behind it but communication is way ✌️
Think my last Manta was Aquaman or Fantasic Beasts a few years back(cant recall which is most recent) and don't recall a wait like this.
Editions shipped in turn if I recall correctly (so a delay with X edition wouldn't hold up the rest)

But that's 2 or 3 years ago and I am clearly not aware of the change.

Manta's comms seem to be lacking like you say.
If this is the way going forward, it should probably be stated in GB's that shipping is to commence when ALL editions are available to ship, rather than the each edition thing most are used too.

Also seems like more work for the GB host having to deal with all editoins/orders rather than say, do the full slips, then the lentis, the the OC as/when they are available.
Cant imagine stock/storing those available being long term cheap/preferable either. You'd think Manta would want to have at least some things in one door and out the other(the available singles), not storing both singles due to the OC delay....Guess this 'new' way seems a step backwards. Meh.

So long as I end up with all 4 movies in lovely lenti, it'll be worth the wait.
Just wish I was more aware the OC delay would affect my single order back in May (figured i wasnt affected as i didnt order the OC) when ordered, but hey ho.

its pretty much always been like this. Otherwise there would be 2 shipping costs which would be fairly expensive for sure.
Eh?
Sorry you lost me here.

Received my OC!
The cat is pretty neat has a nice weight to it. not just a flimsy plastic piece!
The glow in the dark effect happens when you charge it in some light, the effect isnt spectacular in the dark but still decent.
Haven't opened my OC yet, hmmm to open or not to open .....

20221005_113020.jpg
20221005_111816 (1).jpg

20221005_112417.jpg
20221005_111808.jpg
20221005_112607.jpg

Received my OC!
The cat is pretty neat has a nice weight to it. not just a flimsy plastic piece!
The glow in the dark effect happens when you charge it in some light, the effect isnt spectacular in the dark but still decent.
Haven't opened my OC yet, hmmm to open or not to open .....

What light exactly? For how long? How long does it stay chanrged? Can somebody explain in more details pls? :naughty: @paulboland

When I first see pictures of the cat I thought it was massive. Like at least the size of a one click. I didn’t realise it was that tiny!