The Matrix Resurrections (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 48) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: July 29, 2022
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti (Pre-order on May 27, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $145.98 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish.
Box Set: 1000 Sets, Numbered 1-1000. Matrix Reloaded Homage Design, Glow in Dark Effect Embossing, Spot Gloss, Box Set Premium: Glow in Dark Matrix Déjà Vu Cat High End Figure (approximately 10cm).
Full Slip: 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500. Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500. 2 x 3D+Flip Lenticular , Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

Matrix4_overall_box_v2_5000x.jpgMatrix_FS_packshot_5000x.jpgMatrix_DLS_packshot_5000x.jpg
Matrix4_steelbook_5000x.jpg

Last edited:
i ordered the full slip from here, but since seeing unboxings of the double lenti, regret i didn't get it. will have to track down that lenti, i love the effect, color contrast.

Are tracking numbers already somewhere? Thank you

Tracking numbers and links are on the right of the shipping invoice that @Aniv sent out in the shipping DM. Coincidentally I got an email from Royal Mail about mine so hopefully it will be here soon!

Do we have the same list? Can't see the tracking #s?!
Ah, yes, you’re right, there are no tracking details in it. In all fairness I just assumed there would be as there always has been on Aniv’s shipping invoices. I hadn’t checked for mine personally as I think it slipped my mind

Well considering I got the email from Royal Mail regarding mine in the UK, I have no doubt Aniv has shipped all those who paid on time

Annoyingly the Royal mail site has been down so of course they attempted delivery at 11am (I was at a 10am Black Panther 2 showing ... sigh)

Rearranged delivery..meaning I have to wait longer waaa lol

Who goes to those 10am showings?

Oh, now we know...
Joys of shift work
Always make sure am at the first showing of the day for certain movies (though AM shows are rare here...stuff like John Wick or Matrix are usually 1/2pm first showings on release day). Still, during the usual work day and thus WAY quieter in screens.

No joke, had a few screens to myself in time (Woman King was just myself and my Brother in the big iSense screen! )
It's much quieter and I like it that way.

So you missed the delivery of one naff film because you were watching a different naff film

irony GIF

:naughty:
Lop...that gif though...

but nah actually on first showing I think BP2 is better than the first.
And I love all 4 Matrix movies(yup one of the maybe 12, legit fans of Resurrections)...so, not really.

Torn between two loved franchises/universes really.

Am trying hard to hold of rewatching Resurrections (have the Amazon UK steel) before the Manta one arrives...but I could do the true collector thing and keep this one sealed..... hmmm...