The Matrix Resurrections (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 48) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: July 29, 2022
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti (Pre-order on May 27, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $145.98 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish.
Box Set: 1000 Sets, Numbered 1-1000. Matrix Reloaded Homage Design, Glow in Dark Effect Embossing, Spot Gloss, Box Set Premium: Glow in Dark Matrix Déjà Vu Cat High End Figure (approximately 10cm).
Full Slip: 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500. Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500. 2 x 3D+Flip Lenticular , Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

Matrix4_overall_box_v2_5000x.jpgMatrix_FS_packshot_5000x.jpgMatrix_DLS_packshot_5000x.jpg
Matrix4_steelbook_5000x.jpg

Last edited:
Joys of shift work
Always make sure am at the first showing of the day for certain movies (though AM shows are rare here...stuff like John Wick or Matrix are usually 1/2pm first showings on release day). Still, during the usual work day and thus WAY quieter in screens.

No joke, had a few screens to myself in time (Woman King was just myself and my Brother in the big iSense screen! )
It's much quieter and I like it that way.
Right, I understand, I usually went to the last showing on Monday or Thursday for quiet, empty theaters. Wouldn't be among the first to see it, but I'm an 'owl', and at 10AM would only go out under the threat of arrest for a court ordered appearance (which happened once). :sleep:

Reactions: yeslek
Theyh’re generally great if you want a less crowded theater…especially if they have them on a weekday (that’s not the opening friday).
Even early enough opening day is quiet.

Spiderman No Way Home was the only release day AM screening exception (week before Xmas though was hardly surprising)

In other news MY DL IS IN HAND

Even early enough opening day is quiet.

Spiderman No Way Home was the only release day AM screening exception (week before Xmas though was hardly surprising)

In other news MY DL IS IN HAND
That’s more of a crap shoot (though I’ve been known to do early morning Friday too…I almost Never do the thursday night opening…those are almost always crowded.

Here it's usually safe to do morning or pre 5pm on day release, unless close to Christmas.
People take time off for shopping and grab a movie too it seems.

That said, now we're all getting out copies...last ones out I believe?...when will the prior 3 be done and doing live do we know yet? (Yes am going to have a wander in those threads)

OC, FS, SL and Lenticular digibook back in stock
I think I'm over it by now. The fullslip has same front, as the studio WWA steelbox steelbook, and lenti is similar to the digibook, which I got.
The booklet inside the digibook has better photos, so on the plus side there's the exclusive steelbook itself, and character cards, but I don't like the movie enough to buy it a third time, just for them...

Reactions: Billy Talent
I got the edit some time ago. Space duty. I'm tempted to open the OC to see the lenti edit. Thanks @Aniv for the GB.

Attachments

• AC19581D-D9E1-4DAA-A810-05812E7FC215.jpeg
    AC19581D-D9E1-4DAA-A810-05812E7FC215.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 54
  • 98AC9124-133B-46CA-979B-CE491B96EB98.jpeg
    98AC9124-133B-46CA-979B-CE491B96EB98.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 55
  • 7A21FA02-31BB-44E4-ADC3-1F7762A53E30.jpeg
    7A21FA02-31BB-44E4-ADC3-1F7762A53E30.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 56
Reactions: Nova
So if the cat is separate, what's in the box, an empty space between two slips? These boxes are 3 Fullslip-wide, right?

So if the cat is separate, what's in the box, an empty space between two slips? These boxes are 3 Fullslip-wide, right?
I'd wager any sets they're selling again now will have the cat included within. They were only sent separately for preorders as the cats weren't ready in time. Those OCs had space in, yes.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
Back in stocks for those that missed out
It's been back for a week.
They've also moved up that Birds of Prey release, in case people don't notice it down below. The one with 'please, god, take it' no returns policy.
I wish it was the TV series with Dina Meyer, and original music restored, unlike the butchered DVD release.

As far as I know, any such „glow in the dark” things, before they glow, they need to be „charged” from light.
And from experience I can tell you that direct sunlight is the best, artificial light (any kind, but especially neon) are worst.

Hope this helps, IF that OC is indeed „glow in the dark”!

Thanks Paul, sorry Felix :LOL::rofl: