The Matrix Trilogy + Animatrix (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Spain]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: November 14, 2018
Purchase link: Amazon ES
Price: €20.99

81+Od0EbQnL__SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure what I'm looking at then. Is it actually a steelbook? What is that cover image? If that's not the front of the steelbook then what is it?

I'm not sure what I'm looking at then. Is it actually a steelbook? What is that cover image? If that's not the front of the steelbook then what is it?

Stickerbook ........................................................... like these ...
1542336034109.png
/
1542335247490.png
1542335346640.png

... or, closer to home:-
1542335415586.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Stygian
Oh OK so the image for the Dark Knight Trilogy is the sticker already attached to the front of the steelbook?
Exactly. Because the Steelbook wouldnt have a artwork without the sticker. You can see the border of the front-stickers in virkias pictures. The black/silver "outline" is the actual Steelbook underneath the attached sticker.
It's a very cheap way to make Steelbooks, because they dont need to print on the metal itself.

Reactions: Stygian
Only stickerbooks I like are ones that use the clear bg stickers and show the metal underneath as they hide better on the edges. My IB ones look nice. tho black on black might not be bad.

Courtesy nuikichiSB one can really appreciate the time and effort expended on the design of the sticker for the back of this steelbook/stickerbook (let alone what looks like wrinkling):-
Dtu7LMrV4AEPjJo.jpg:large

Inside + J-card:-
Dtu7UhaVYAIYGXt.jpg:large

Dtu7Ci_V4AE9GD0.jpg:large

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
Courtesy nuikichiSB one can really appreciate the time and effort expended on the design of the sticker for the back of this steelbook/stickerbook (let alone what looks like wrinkling):-
Dtu7LMrV4AEPjJo.jpg:large

Inside + J-card:-
Dtu7UhaVYAIYGXt.jpg:large

Dtu7Ci_V4AE9GD0.jpg:large

Horrid. Upside down WB logo on the spine is the icing on the cake.