Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: September 30th, 2015
Purchase link: Amazon.fr
Price: EUR 40.13

91uCmpQKkfL._SL1500_.jpg

• Helpful Post
Reactions: luke98 and Flash
@bloodsnake007 I"M HERE!!! Sorry, I took my spaceship out for a run :naughty: :rofl:

AND SAY WHAAT! Thanks for the tag Franky :D More Matrix is always welcome. But that's a hefty price tag though. I already own the POP! figure. And isnt it about time they stop releasing this with the DVDs? Like damn, which decade are you guys on? I wish they did an exclusive version of the figure or something. Like glow in the dark neo? :woot: I saw a custom made glow in the dark once on ebay :wow:

Still, what do you think? Should I wait for a price drop?

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
@bloodsnake007 I"M HERE!!! Sorry, I took my spaceship out for a run :naughty: :rofl:

AND SAY WHAAT! Thanks for the tag Franky :D More Matrix is always welcome. But that's a hefty price tag though. I already own the POP! figure. And isnt it about time they stop releasing this with the DVDs? Like damn, which decade are you guys on? I wish they did an exclusive version of the figure or something. Like glow in the dark neo? :woot: I saw a custom made glow in the dark once on ebay :wow:

Still, what do you think? Should I wait for a price drop?
@AlienKing :woot: I agree, an Exclusive POP would of been sweet! :cool:

Sooner or later I plan on getting the Steels and I would also like to own this, but I'm gonna wait for a price drop! :thumbs:

Reactions: AlienKing
@AlienKing :woot: I agree, an Exclusive POP would of been sweet! :cool:

Sooner or later I plan on getting the Steels and I would also like to own this, but I'm gonna wait for a price drop! :thumbs:
Yea 40EUR is a lot for us right now. I shall wait on it as well.
Unless :naughty: I magically receive some sort of gift from somewhere that's worth 40EUR :p

Reactions: bloodsnake007