Multi The Medium (Two Worlds Special Edition)

Thoth

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 28, 2019
United Kingdom
Release Date: 03 September 2021
Link: Gamefinity PL
Price: 179.90 Polish Zloty (Which is about £35)

I really hope this get's released in UK as well! That steelbook is so good!

medium-beauty.jpg

I only played around 20 mins or so when it hit Gamepass but if we get that reasonably priced steelbook in the UK, I'd definitely have another go at it. Plus it comes with a Yamaoka soundtrack.

I was actually hyped for the game prior to release but never got a chance to play since it was Xbox Exclusive. A bit disappointed with what I hear about it but will definitely grab it for the extra bits. Maybe I won't open it and will stay forever sealed lol

I had a friend from my ex-job send an email to Gamefinity Poland and ask about availability and postage. They won't be shipping to UK and apparently the Special Edition is going to be Polish more than likely since the devs are Polish.
I hope we are going to get an English version and this is not going to be only a Poland release. Would be really disappointed.

Reactions: trinitycorps
I had a friend from my ex-job send an email to Gamefinity Poland and ask about availability and postage. They won't be shipping to UK and apparently the Special Edition is going to be Polish more than likely since the devs are Polish.
I hope we are going to get an English version and this is not going to be only a Poland release. Would be really disappointed.
Oh too bad if it is exclusive to Poland....

It's been announced on official page that it comes to Europe, Middle East, Asia, Australia and New Zealand. Nothing about the Americas.

Wanting to play this but when it came to game pass it was for the series x only :whistle: guess I’ll just have to wait till I can get my hands on one

Reactions: Thoth
Damnit, no good import places?

Not that I'm aware of yet.
I saw it listed on FNAC which might do international shipping, but I'm not 100% sure. Will have to look into it one of these days. I'm just worried the packaging might be in a non-English language if importing.

Not that I'm aware of yet.
I saw it listed on FNAC which might do international shipping, but I'm not 100% sure. Will have to look into it one of these days. I'm just worried the packaging might be in a non-English language if importing.

That's a good point, always hard to tell.

UK is usually good for game steelbooks, but this and Lost Judgment seem to be skipping here sadly.

Reactions: Thoth
It's live on Amazon Germany as well at 59.99 Euros. I really wonder if packaging will be English or German though. Maybe it's better to wait it out and grab it after release, it seems to be flooding the market in Europe.

Reactions: Coolsambob