The Mission (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Korea]

BluSteel2012

Premium Supporter
Jan 4, 2012
Ireland
Release date: January 31, 2020
Purchase link: The Mission SteelBooks
Price: $38 (Individual editions) - $122 (Box Set)

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg
1565001664110.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Really nice looking release... I especially like fullslip 1 and the lenti - the former reminds me of PlainArchive. Not 100% sold on the steel, but I reckon it'll grow on me.

It's not a film I've seen before though, and I don't have the funds to be paying full whack on blind-buys nowadays, so will be patient and hope for a price drop at some point.

Reactions: DMD4k
Really nice looking release... I especially like fullslip 1 and the lenti - the former reminds me of PlainArchive. Not 100% sold on the steel, but I reckon it'll grow on me.

It's not a film I've seen before though, and I don't have the funds to be paying full whack on blind-buys nowadays, so will be patient and hope for a price drop at some point.
It won’t help your funds but you can watch before preorder and see if you like it, then consider it :p

Reactions: Noodles

That’s exactly what I thought. FS A reminds me a lot of PA, specifically Un Prophete which uses a similar color palette.

Reactions: Noodles
It won’t help your funds but you can watch before preorder and see if you like it, then consider it :p
True... guess I could pick up a cheap disc from somewhere, so may have a gander in CeX or even try my luck on eBay.

I was offered to host a GB, but it was right at Christmas and time didnt allow. I'm sure all can get either direct or via ebay if need be.

remember feel free to post the ebay links in thread!

Reactions: DMD4k