Mediabook The Mist (Blu-ray + CD Mediabook) (Pretz-Media Exclusive) [Austria]

Then you don`t need a special edtion of this one.

A lot of films don't need a special edition. By and large those German mediabooks tend to be superb in terms of picture and sound. I got the Monster Squad one and it was awesome....

Totally get why the titles are German as it's for that market, but just such a shame as would have loved cover A or C but not with German titles on it. Pity

There are other Birnenblatt-releases, that are much better than this one.

For example Proxy: The very nice cover and the debossed title look very good.
proxy-mediabook-blu-ray.jpg
hitcher-2007-mediabook-cover-c.jpg

or The Hitcher (Remake): Very nice graphics and a perfectly centered cover make it to one of their best ones I think.

It is not the title-language, it`s the graphic-design of these "The Mist"-Mediabooks, that isn`t looking good. A is nice because of the window-thing, but the painting of the two characters is not good at all.
Cover B is not bad, but also not very good and Cover C`s image is bad centered and the title is too big.

Last edited:
There are other Birnenblatt-releases, that are much better than this one.

View attachment 454935
The Hitcher (Remake): Very nice graphics and a perfectly centered cover make it to one of their best ones I think.
Cover B of The Hitcher is much better in my opinion. On cover C (the one you posted) it looks like he wouldnt have legs (back artwok) ...but the front is awesone.

Cover B of The Hitcher is much better in my opinion. On cover C (the one you posted) it looks like he wouldnt have legs (back artwok) ...but the front is awesone.
Because of the spot gloss, that they used for the back the legs aren`t on it. But it`s ok - it doesn`t bother me. Cover B is also good, but i don`t like that wood thing on the spine. The front is real home invasion terror and has a nice vintage look and because it`s a remake I think a very good choice. The original Hitcher Mediabook (Filmjuwelen) has the street cover and I chose the similar one for the Remake. It`s a pity that Filmjuwelen used a glossy cover and the Birnenblatt one is matte. Nameless had matte finish, but I think they were too dark, what is often a problem with the matte Mediabooks (at 75 percent of my purchases I choose a more brighter cover motive). But blablabla - what do U think of the C-cover?

Last edited: