Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: The Monster

Tagline: Stay in the light

Genre: Horror, Drama

Director: Bryan Bertino

Cast: Zoe Kazan, Ella Ballentine, Aaron Douglas, Christine Ebadi, Marc Hickox, Scott Speedman, Chris Webb

Release: 2016-11-11

Runtime: 91

Plot: A mother and her 10-year old daughter are trapped in a forest. There is something in this forest. Something unlike anything they have heard before. Something that lurks in the darkness and it’s coming after them.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: There Are Monsters (2016)

Tagline: Stay In The Light

Genre: [GENRE]Horror[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Bryan Bertino[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Zoe Kazan[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ella Ballentine[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Scott Speedman[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Aaron Douglas[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2016-01-16[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]0[/RUNTIME]

Plot: A mother and her 10-year old daughter are trapped in a forest. There is something in this forest. Something unlike anything they have heard before. Something the lurks in the darkness and it’s coming after them.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
uizb88nDq6E6rqzhcVUTDGMKBkV.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

A24’s The Monster will be available exclusively on DIRECTV on October 6th, and will be in theaters and On Demand on November 11th.

Originally titled There Are Monsters, the film was directed by Bryan Bertino, who was the writer, producer, and director of The Strangers, as well as the criminally underrated Mockingbird.

Starring Zoe Kazan (In Your Eyes, Fracture), Ella Ballentine (The Captive), Scott Speedman (Underworld), and Aaron Douglas (“Battlestar Galactica”), The Monster focuses on a mother and daughter who are trapped and tormented by a ruthless creature.
popcorn2.gif

That poster is awesome!!! :woot:

Franky, a new creature feature and you didn't tag me?! Shame, man... shame.

giphy.gif

:p

From the director of The Strangers, eh? Does that mean that
everyone will die and the creature will run away to kill more people?
LOL! :hilarious: :emb: I am ashamed :sorry:... I had a vendor show up to my office as I posted the poster, I actually meant to tag you and others :emb: This looks muy bueno! :hungry: :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Ken have you seen this yet? I’m just curious, is it worth a watch or not?
@tridon

Hey, sorry, just seeing this now! Yup, I watched it. It was pretty enjoyable and the monster looked cool. It's a dark film, though. It deals with some pretty different subject material that creature features never really deal with. I'd say it's definitely worth a watch.

Reactions: Lone Crusader
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database