The Mummy: The Book of The Living (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (EverythingBlu - BluPick Series #004) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 30, 2019
Purchase links: 4K - BD (Pre-order July 1 at 8 PM UK TIME )
Price:
£74.99 (4K) - £67.99 (BD)
Notes: 4K Edition includes both 4K and Blu-ray (2 Discs per Steelbook)

c25cffa5-2723-4098-84f7-f37526387c8d.png

Last edited:
The Mummy 'The Book Of The Living' Pre-orders LIVE!

Dear customers,

We have received numerous emails and posts concerning our Mummy release, where customers have assumed we have thousands of units in stock or that it is not limited at all, which is certainly not the case and we apologize if we gave that impression. Also, customers have made it clear to us that anyone purchasing The Mummy should receive a numbered edition and we would agree.

Taking this into account, all copies will now be numbered and there will be no 3 week period for numbered sales, it will continue to sell as usual. Here are the exact units available.

Blu-ray Limited & numbered to 650 Units - 65% of stock remaining

4K+Blu-ray Limited & numbered to 850 Units - 50% of stock remaining

On this occasion, EverythingBlu has fallen short of its usually good customer care and we apologize for any misunderstanding that we may have caused and hope this resolution will be to your satisfaction.

We would Like to thank everyone who contacted us with their concerns & suggestions via all social media platforms and community forums.

Thank you
EverythingBlu

Thank you to everyone who continues to support EverythingBlu

The Mummy 'The Book Of The Living' Pre-orders LIVE!

Dear customers,

We have received numerous emails and posts concerning our Mummy release, where customers have assumed we have thousands of units in stock or that it is not limited at all, which is certainly not the case and we apologize if we gave that impression. Also, customers have made it clear to us that anyone purchasing The Mummy should receive a numbered edition and we would agree.

Taking this into account, all copies will now be numbered and there will be no 3 week period for numbered sales, it will continue to sell as usual. Here are the exact units available.

Blu-ray Limited & numbered to 650 Units - 65% of stock remaining

4K+Blu-ray Limited & numbered to 850 Units - 50% of stock remaining

On this occasion, EverythingBlu has fallen short of its usually good customer care and we apologize for any misunderstanding that we may have caused and hope this resolution will be to your satisfaction.

We would Like to thank everyone who contacted us with their concerns & suggestions via all social media platforms and community forums.

Thank you
EverythingBlu

Thank you to everyone who continues to support EverythingBlu

Was about to copy & paste the same just now.

Wise correction from EB. The way it should have been from the start.

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
Was about to copy & paste the same just now.

Wise correction from EB. The way it should have been from the start.

Likewise and agreed. What do we think of 850 units for the price?

Hopefully the new box is the exact same dimensions as the previous black one, otherwise it'll look odd beside one other. I think one of the Cornetto Trilogy wasn't the same height or something and stood out like a sore thumb lol.

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
Likewise and agreed. What do we think of 850 units for the price?
I think it's a bit much, but it is what it is. I was guessing 750-1200 total. It turns out it's 1500... oh well. It wouldn't make sense that this edition was more limited than the first.

• Thanks
Reactions: jasong
Hopefully the new box is the exact same dimensions as the previous black one, otherwise it'll look odd beside one other. I think one of the Cornetto Trilogy wasn't the same height or something and stood out like a sore thumb lol.
:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: Very true.

• Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89
4K Edition 489 available (Limited to 850)

Blu-ray Edition 475 available (Limited to 650)

View attachment 436489
Told you no restock :p

Seriously though, since they may be reading and appear to be amenable to tweaks here and there, let's repeat the 4K logo issue. Hopefully they'll use something a little nicer and more in line with the BD logo.

Reactions: rpvee
Those Cornetto boxes show no sign of selling out, still loads of stock left....
I do wish these guys can sell these out and then focus on some more projects at a speedy pace

• Thanks
I think it's a bit much, but it is what it is. I was guessing 750-1200 total. It turns out it's 1500... oh well. It wouldn't make sense that this edition was more limited than the first.

Yep, I was thinking the same. Hey ho, I'd ordered it anyway and there could have been zillions! :)

• Thanks
850 + 650 =1500 Book of Living Slipboxes

3 steelbooks in each set

4,500 steelbooks

I doubt they just happened to have 4,500 steelbooks left over from previous release :naughty:

Last edited:
850 + 650 =1500 Book of Living Slipboxes

3 steelbooks in each set

4,500 steelbooks

I doubt they just happened to have 4,500 steelbooks left over from previous release :naughty:
Who said it was from the book of the dead release?

Fully agree, I'd love to have one to put the following in;
- My * Karloff Mummy Legacy series (one amaray), +
- my Hammer (Lee) Mummy (one amaray, 3 discs), and
- my one Steelbook set of the Fraser Mummy trilogy

:happy:

* p.s. yes, I know Karloff was only in the first, ya know what I mean though.
Do you not have The Mummy (1932 Film) Steekbook
2 different steelbooks available

• Thanks
Reactions: Grendel
Eblu, please take the steelbooks out of 300 units. Sell the steelbooks to FilmArena so they have an excuse to put out a FAC or BB edition trilogy.
Eblu, take the now empty units and sell them to those of us who are hankering for an empty Book of the Living.
I know it's a stupid idea but there are ideas out there in the steelbook universe that are much more stupid than this.:whistle:

Eblu, please take the steelbooks out of 300 units. Sell the steelbooks to FilmArena so they have an excuse to put out a FAC or BB edition trilogy.
Eblu, take the now empty units and sell them to those of us who are hankering for an empty Book of the Living.
I know it's a stupid idea but there are ideas out there in the steelbook universe that are much more stupid than this.:whistle:
FilmArena don't need more steelbooks as they already have stock of each 4K steelbook release
€36 each