The Mummy: The Book of The Living (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (EverythingBlu - BluPick Series #004) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 30, 2019
Purchase links: 4K - BD (Pre-order July 1 at 8 PM UK TIME )
Price:
£74.99 (4K) - £67.99 (BD)
Notes: 4K Edition includes both 4K and Blu-ray (2 Discs per Steelbook)

c25cffa5-2723-4098-84f7-f37526387c8d.png

Last edited:
The Mummy Trilogy

After the release of the award-winning Mummy Trilogy 'Book of The Dead', we bring you the new Mummy Trilogy 'Book of The Living' edition in a genuine leather case with real wood pages. Blu-ray & 4K Steelbook sets will be available.

• Informative
Reactions: rpvee and DMD4k
The Mummy Trilogy

After the release of the award-winning Mummy Trilogy 'Book of The Dead', we bring you the new Mummy Trilogy 'Book of The Living' edition in a genuine leather case with real wood pages. Blu-ray & 4K Steelbook sets will be available.

4K steelbooks after all is a super exciting update!! Wasn’t this originally just going to be an empty case to hold either the Blu-Ray steels from the Book of the Dead set, or the 4K amarays?

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
4K steelbooks after all is a super exciting update!! Wasn’t this originally just going to be an empty case to hold either the Blu-Ray steels from the Book of the Dead set, or the 4K amarays?
Yes was meant to include empty slipbox for previous steelbooks but going by email they sent today looks like there will also be 4K steelbooks edition

I would wait until we see more detailed info about this release to see if steelbooks are indeed included

• Thanks
Reactions: rpvee and DMD4k
My low I.Q. is preventing me from taking in all this information at once. I will have to grind through it all later to fully understand it. Sigh. We all have crosses to bear.:(

The Mummy 'The Book Of The Living' Pre-order Details and In Hand Video!

In Hand Video Link (Please read below info) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCQBfYNL42c&feature=youtu.be

Pre-Order For NUMBERED SLIPCASE: 1st JULY 2018 8pm UK TIME (3 weeks only! See Info Below!)

Pre-Order (Un-Numbered Slipcase) From Monday 22nd 8:01pm UK Time

IMPORTANT INFO:
The first Pre-orders are open for a 3 week window which any orders placed inside this 3 weeks, will receive a NUMBERED slipcase (from 1st July - 22nd July) . Beyond the 3 weeks we will continue to sell the limited stock we have until it is gone but you will NOT receive a numbered slipcase.

3 WEEK WINDOW FOR NUMBERED SLIPCASE WILL CLOSE MIDNIGHT MONDAY 22nd JULY 2019 at 8pm UK Time.
Slipcases are being made to order, so currently the release date is TBC but we are aiming for the month of October.

Single Blu-ray SteelBooks of The Mummy Trilogy including The Mummy/The Mummy Returns/Tomb of The Dragon Emperor. Packaged in an exclusively designed Genuine leather slipcase to hold all three.​
Slipcase Details:
  • GENUINE Leather
  • Real Wood (top and bottom) for the effect of pages in the book
  • Detailed Embossing
  • Detailed De-bossing
  • Sequential Numbering applied directly to the slipcase
  • Plush interior with 2x dividers so that the SteelBooks do not make contact with one another causing damage
SteelBook Details:
  • Matte Finish
  • Embossing to central image (front)
  • Debossing to title

Reactions: Grendel
Not sure why they need to complicate it with the 3 week window pre-order and then unnumbered ones being sold later... why are there any left if they are "being made to order"?

Agreed, I definitely think the original black one looks better, and there's not a lot different about this one except for the colour. So basically I'm paying £75 for the new gold box and 4K disks that I don't have with the original. Expensive box and disks lol :sick: But...

:bag:

The selling point IMO is the genuine leather.