The Mummy: The Book of The Living (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (EverythingBlu - BluPick Series #004) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 30, 2019
Purchase links: 4K - BD (Pre-order July 1 at 8 PM UK TIME )
Price:
£74.99 (4K) - £67.99 (BD)
Notes: 4K Edition includes both 4K and Blu-ray (2 Discs per Steelbook)

c25cffa5-2723-4098-84f7-f37526387c8d.png

Last edited:
I will be likely be getting the empty book of living slipcase depending on the price.
I have no interest in getting 4K editions of the films

I already have the book of the dead edition that includes individual steelbooks

I also have the mummy trilogy amaray box set in my collection.
I will put these amaray editions in the book of the living slipcase

What is this from? Is this it?

View attachment 416991
It must be I had a book of the dead and other than the color being black it looks almost identical. I can even see the block of wood on the very top just barely which the original had on the top and bottom. The 1st Book of the dead was really top notch considering the price I remember being around $65-70. I traded it for a Thor Blufans Lenti like 6 months ago. Wish I had bought 2 they really went up in value bigtime. I'll hopefully get one of these, although the number of copies on the 1st book was low, around 650 but that wasn't it, was an odd number I remember. This will be more popular than any of there previous releases by a very wide margin for sure I can promise you that. No one really knew how nice the 1st book of the dead was until people started seeing in hand pictures.

Last edited:
It must be I had a book of the dead and other than the color being black it looks almost identical. The 1st Book of the dead was really top notch considering the price I remember being around $65-70. I traded it for a Thor Blufans Lenti like 6 months ago. Wish I had bought 2 they really went up in value bigtime. I'll hopefully get one of these, although the number of copies on the 1st book was low, around 650 but that wasn't it, was an odd number I remember.
680 IIRC

That's not it. It will be gold (hoping for two tone gold).
The Crimson version was never sold, according to a FB post I remember reading, it will never be.
That's to bad because the Crimson looks really nice, I would have certainly purchased a copy. So the new one will be gold and probably black or something similar for the trim and lettering? Hopefully they don't change a thing except the color and small details if there smart. I agree two tone gold would look really nice with the, i'm to lazy to go to the site and find out what they call the fake leather.
So this is not coming out at the end of the month correct?

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
Apparently it's not being released yet, sorry for the bad info, it was on their web but must've been a mistake.
My guess is it will be like the first book of the dead but changing colourway. My guess is gold going by the name they've given it but until they show us themselves, it could be green for all I know lol And I agree, I'd love a Crimson version as well.